ms Noordam in Juneau July 5, 2017

Scrapnana

Noordam will be at the CT dock from 1000-2200.

Also in port are Coral Princess (0630-1600) at the FKL dock, Crystal Serenity (1200-2200) at the AJ dock, and Emerald Princess (1430-2315) at the AS dock.

Weather is looking better than the last few days. They are calling for clouds in the morning and partly cloudy in the afternoon. High will be 67F/19C (!) and a low of 50F/10C. Sunrise is at 3:59 am and sunset at 10:03 pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/ .

A nice day for the webcam. Coral Princess comes in first at the next furthest dock from the camera but with a clear shot for a zoom in. Next comes the Noordam, closer and again with a clear shot at the webcam. The Crystal Serenity is at the furthest dock but offset enough to the right of the others that there will be a clear view of her arrival. Eventually Emerald Princess will block the other ships but by then each of the other ships will have had a good share of their time in the sun. Combined with favorable weather it should be a great webcam day.

Roy

This has been an incredibly busy summer for this barista. I've missed the sail ins due to work, fitness class, and Mom's Doctors appointments.

I hope that all have been having a fabulous summer. [emoji1303][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has been an incredibly busy summer for this barista. I've missed the sail ins due to work, fitness class, and Mom's Doctors appointments.

Did you know HAL has baristas? ;)

Noordam northbound Stephens Passage between Gambier Bay and Holkham Bay

A nice day for the webcam. Coral Princess comes in first at the next furthest dock from the camera but with a clear shot for a zoom in. Next comes the Noordam, closer and again with a clear shot at the webcam. The Crystal Serenity is at the furthest dock but offset enough to the right of the others that there will be a clear view of her arrival. Eventually Emerald Princess will block the other ships but by then each of the other ships will have had a good share of their time in the sun. Combined with favorable weather it should be a great webcam day.

Roy

Fog, Fog, go away!

Roy

Nice try, Roy - I guess Mother Nature wasn't taking notes when deciding if we would see anything today. Unbelievable pea soup.

The girl on the Zaandam last year was asking about working for Starbucks. Try Kaladi Brothers, they're across the street from the Westmark in Anchorage.

Listening to the distances being called out while the camera's panning away from the ship kind of reminds me of my youth when I listened to baseball play by play on the radio.

Roy

Listening to the distances being called out while the camera's panning away from the ship kind of reminds me of my youth when I listened to baseball play by play on the radio.

Roy

And college football games weren't on TV [except Notre Dame - ugh! (I grew up in that region and got tired of hearing about them)]. You either went to the games or listened on the radio. No highlights on television running 24 hours.

From Crystal Serenity Bridge Cam as she enters the harbor:

Serenity now docked and Noordam appears on both the bow cam:

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/serenity/serenity1.php

and portside cam:

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/serenity/serenity2.php

Roy

823966754_nordam(Mobile).jpg.df686c531d42db00aaacd55987c1126f.jpg

Edited by rafinmd
Docked & webcams