Carnival imagination E122

Binky1968

A couple of years ago, we were in E117. We didn't have any noise issues. Our neighbors in the next room were a bit loud, but it was never out of control. We slept just fine. We did notice some folks who passed out in the hallway as they tried to make their way back to their rooms, though. Just a few times.

I accidentally booked this cabin online.We wanted U122. We tried to switch right away but the price went up. I heard this deck can be loud. Anyone want to share their option on this cabin?

I was in E79 on the Imagination and didn't notice any noise whatsoever. I loved the location of the room.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

You'll hear little to nothing from the Atrium BUT E122 is under the galley. No telling what's above you, definitely a doorway and a drink station or the dishwasher.

Can call Carnival to change (unless you booked thru a TA). Most fares won't charge for a change. Our rule of thumb is to avoid being under the showroom and galley. Won't hear anything under a MDR.

A couple of years ago, we were in E117. We didn't have any noise issues. Our neighbors in the next room were a bit loud, but it was never out of control. We slept just fine. We did notice some folks who passed out in the hallway as they tried to make their way back to their rooms, though. Just a few times.

Ha ha....I will have to leave out some snacks, aspirin, an water in the hallway in case we have unexpected guest;)

You'll hear little to nothing from the Atrium BUT E122 is under the galley. No telling what's above you, definitely a doorway and a drink station or the dishwasher.

Can call Carnival to change (unless you booked thru a TA). Most fares won't charge for a change. Our rule of thumb is to avoid being under the showroom and galley. Won't hear anything under a MDR.

:eek: Too late! I guess I will pack my earplugs and fan!

Thanks!