Trip report: Zaandam, Seward to Vancouver

1964IceCreamLady

at airport about to board for Anchorage

http://mysmallcorneroftheuniverse.com/Alaska-2017.php

Spending weekend in Denali and board ship Sunday

You probably won't like my opinion, but I think the airline made the right choice in removing your son from the flight. He was ACTIVELY VOMITING! Even though it was only motion sickness and not contagious like the flu, the thing about vomiting is it IS contagious like a yawn. If I hear and smell someone else vomiting, I will start vomiting too. This is a VERY common phenomenon. It is really not cool to expect the other passengers to have to sit there and see, hear, and smell your sons vomiting. It is very likely that if he continued on the flight and continued vomiting, that other passengers would start vomiting too. You all knew he got motion sick. They had meds ready. Your husband made the stupid choice not to give them to him. All the other passengers on that plane shouldn't have to suffer because your husband made a poor choice. I personally am glad to hear the airline considered the comfort of all of their passengers and booted em off. It was the right decision, even though it inconvenienced and stressed you all out. Next time, give the kid the meds!