Carnival Pride Cabin 5131 (or similar) Extended balcony Forward Deck 5 (Upper)

chipperberg

I am looking at the deck plans and these cabins, extended balcony forward on the Upper deck only on the Carnival Pride, seem to be larger than the cabins next to them, and for that matter, similar cabins on another deck. Can anyone confirm? The cabins i am looking at are 5108 to 5130 and 5107 to 5131. We currently have an interior connected to one of these balconies and I am beginning to wonder if we can manage OK in one cabin, with 4 of us. (Me (mom), Grandma, and 2 boys will be almost 4 at the time and almost 8) and save roughly $700. Thanks in advance. :)

I am looking at the deck plans and these cabins, extended balcony forward on the Upper deck only on the Carnival Pride, seem to be larger than the cabins next to them, and for that matter, similar cabins on another deck. Can anyone confirm? The cabins i am looking at are 5108 to 5130 and 5107 to 5131. We currently have an interior connected to one of these balconies and I am beginning to wonder if we can manage OK in one cabin, with 4 of us. (Me (mom), Grandma, and 2 boys will be almost 4 at the time and almost 8) and save roughly $700. Thanks in advance. :)

All extended balcony rooms are larger than a regular balcony. At that same note - all extended balcony rooms are the same size - there are some difference in balcony size but nothing to the inside of the rooms themselves.

5130/5131 look to have a 4-person set up meaning a sofa bed and a pulldown in addition to the regular bed. With a 4-year old and an 8-year old really I think this is perfectly fine having 1-room that can fit 4. If it were teenagers or something more... that might be a different story.

The Spirit class ships are full of Easter Eggs. Some of the best kept secrets are meant to stay that way. :D

However, the cabin is not substantially larger (although the balcony is) than others in its class. If you were concerned enough to book two cabins due to space, I strongly advise to keep it as it is.