Fascination cancelled, just switched to Glory-HELP with new excursion planning

gilligan8

Our December Fascination was cancelled and we were able to switch to Glory for pretty much the same dates. Now frantically researching the new ports for comparable excursions we had planned.

We we were going to do a lot of snorkeling, especially Captain Bob's in St Maartens and Spencer Ambrose snorkeling in St Lucia.

Question: Is there any tour/location that has comparable Capt Bobs and Spencer Ambrose in Grand Cayman, Mahogany Bay, Belize, or Cozumel? It seems like there's hundreds of tours at each port and I'm having trouble narrowing it down. We've never been to any of these places and I'm starting from scratch.

Thanks in advance.

Our December Fascination was cancelled and we were able to switch to Glory for pretty much the same dates. Now frantically researching the new ports for comparable excursions we had planned.

We we were going to do a lot of snorkeling, especially Captain Bob's in St Maartens and Spencer Ambrose snorkeling in St Lucia.

Question: Is there any tour/location that has comparable Capt Bobs and Spencer Ambrose in Grand Cayman, Mahogany Bay, Belize, or Cozumel? It seems like there's hundreds of tours at each port and I'm having trouble narrowing it down. We've never been to any of these places and I'm starting from scratch.

Thanks in advance.

We have been to these ports 7 or 8 times each but not big snorkelers but I'll try to help

Grand Cayman is very easy by taxi or if your first time you may love stingray city.Google Moby dicks they are cheaper and much better than ship tours. If you want a beach day any taxi from the pier will take you to Calico Jacks it next to the public beach abscess chairs to rent and clean bathrooms and bar if your hungry or thirsty

Cozumel either Nachi Cocum if you like super quiet or my favorite Mr Sanchos. Both all inclusive day passes for around $100 per couple. Mr Sanchos wins in the food category hands down

Belize not our favorite port we did cavetubing by cavetubing.biz it's good to try once

Roatan is our favorite by FAR. Google Victor bodden roatan and get the custom tour and you will thank me later! They cater to what you like and will find you great snorkeling. We went to west bay beach and had $2 lobster tacos and snorkeled in waist high water with tons of fish. I'll include a video, it's not mine but where they took us. Ask for Tex as your guide if he's available. You'll love Roatan with a personal tour you'll see west end alittle dive community and west bay where this video is:) the tour is called best of roatan, it's pretty cheap too

Any questions I'll try to help

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

Thanks in advance.

Grand Cayman - you MUST do something that involves Stingray City and/or snorkeling

Belize - I hear cave tubing is a blast

Mahogany Bay - great place to hit the beach

Cozumel - if you're looking for something historic, try to do a tour with Mayan ruins involved

Hi

In Cozumel someplace like the Money Bar is a much better location for snorkeling. It's a nice beach club with clean facilities, dive shop, restaurant, bar, etc. You can look it up on tripadvisor.

The "stingray city" tours in Grand Cayman pretty much always include stops at two or three other reefs where you can snorkel off the boat. You can google "stingray city" tours for many providers, and you can also look at the port of call sections on this site to see what other people suggest, or think of the operator you are considering.

have a great cruise

Grand Cayman has several options for just going out the back of a bar/snack shop type place and going right into the water. I think the last place we did that was called Eddy's. Not certain, but check the Grand Cayman board here. Amazing snorkeling and you can rent the equipment right there too. They also have lockers available.