Live from Quest - June 16th 2018

Lottie A

We are in Palamos, Spain today. We have been here before and it's very much a low key port so we may not get off. However it is their yearly festival today so the town will be buzzing I should think.

Captain Jose said there will be fireworks to round of the festival so he plans to anchor in the bay after White Night so we can all enjoy the firework display.

I'm having a Spa morning later to spend some of our OBC.

The Living Room was very busy last night...lots of younger people dancing and some more up to date music being played as well, which I liked.

The crew are their normal fantastic and cheerful selves. Shout out to the wonderful Mariano, Warren, Robert, butler Rafael, Aldwin. Nicolay, Leo, Martha, CD Russ and GRM Nghfira whose name I just cannot spell!

We are in Alcudia, Majorca tomorrow but we are doing a private tour to Palma. Looking forward to some wine and tapas and a little bit of shopping. :D

Appetite very whetted! I would love to be in Palamos today, we know that area very well and would have loved the fiesta. How great that Capt José is going to anchor offshore to see the fireworks.

We’ll be onboard on Saturday, whether or not we can ever get our Setsail passes printed.

Corinne.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Appetite very whetted! I would love to be in Palamos today, we know that area very well and would have loved the fiesta. How great that Capt José is going to anchor offshore to see the fireworks.

We’ll be onboard on Saturday, whether or not we can ever get our Setsail passes printed.

Corinne.

Hi cinnamon, you should have no problem checking in with only your passport at embarkation but without your printed pass. We will have you in our system.

Have a great vacation! :champagne-toast: :ship:

Please tell your wonderful butler I said hi. I try to have him when on Quest. Many of the names I did not know,

I have never been to these ports and I would of loved a good walk about for a few hours. Same with tomorrow.

I see you enjoy the spa,I get massage to use credit but I also buy good wine,

Hi cinnamon, you should have no problem checking in with only your passport at embarkation but without your printed pass. We will have you in our system.

Have a great vacation! :champagne-toast: :ship:

Thanks Bonnie. [emoji3]

The crew are their normal fantastic and cheerful selves. Shout out to the wonderful Mariano, Warren, Robert, butler Rafael, Aldwin. Nicolay, Leo, Martha, CD Russ and GRM Nghfira whose name I just cannot spell!

:D

You have a wonderful crew and officers...though they all are!

GRM is Ngawhira ..

We had a great day in Valencia yesterday. What a beautiful city it is.

In Barcelona today and this will be a serious shopping day for us. Tapas lunch and a few glasses of sangria and then sadly back to Quest to pack.

Russ's show last night was excellent and then it was upstairs for Abba night. It never gets old!

Last dinner in Aqualina tonight with friends.

We had a great day in Valencia yesterday. What a beautiful city it is.

In Barcelona today and this will be a serious shopping day for us. Tapas lunch and a few glasses of sangria and then sadly back to Quest to pack.

Russ's show last night was excellent and then it was upstairs for Abba night. It never gets old!

Last dinner in Aqualina tonight with friends.

Hi Lottie, I’m packing ready to come onboard tomorrow, can I ask you if there any gym classes ie Pilates, Zumba etc. Just wondering whether to pack gym kit, mind you I won’t make them if they are 7am [emoji3][emoji3] sounds like you have had a great time. Thank you.

Jean

Jean, I haven't even been in the gym this cruise or the last one either!

I have been in the Salon when there was a yoga class going on and there are Pilates classes but they seem to be at 7:30 am! The personal trainer seems a very nice man.

I will post a short summary of our cruises when I get home.

They have been a lot of fun and we have met some great people. There were a few minor issues of course, but nothing to stop us cruising Azamara again. The crew were wonderful as usual and we had a fab time. :D

I will post a short summary of our cruises when I get home.

They have been a lot of fun and we have met some great people. There were a few minor issues of course, but nothing to stop us cruising Azamara again. The crew were wonderful as usual and we had a fab time. :D

Looking forward to it. Seems you picked great ports, got fireworks and saw some good friends.

Looking forward to boarding in the morning, thanks for all the appetite whetting Lottie.

I hope to do a Live From thread as I’ll have data on my phone when ashore.

Corinne

Jean, I haven't even been in the gym this cruise or the last one either!

I have been in the Salon when there was a yoga class going on and there are Pilates classes but they seem to be at 7:30 am! The personal trainer seems a very nice man.

Thanks Lottie, I have decided to pack some gym gear, whether it will get used or not is another matter. I don’t visit the gym at home before 9am, so I don’t think I will go at 7.30on holiday.

So glad you had a great time.

Jean

Thanks Lottie, I have decided to pack some gym gear, whether it will get used or not is another matter. I don’t visit the gym at home before 9am, so I don’t think I will go at 7.30on holiday.

So glad you had a great time.

Jean

Hi Jem12,

I would! Even if you don’t take a class you should try out the treadmills sometime. I love walking on them while watching the sea and birds pass by.

Looking forward to boarding in the morning, thanks for all the appetite whetting Lottie.

I hope to do a Live From thread as I’ll have data on my phone when ashore.

Corinne

Hi Corinne

As I write this, I guess you will be on your way to boarding later this morning. Have a wonderful time and we all look forward to your live updates.

Lynne:D

Hi Jem12,

I would! Even if you don’t take a class you should try out the treadmills sometime. I love walking on them while watching the sea and birds pass by.

I agree Bonnie - I prefer the treadmill to the track. At home I walk through my community but onboard there's something incredibly mentally relaxing by walking on the treadmill looking out to sea. I know it's how my husband justifies having creme brûlée every night for dessert.:D

In Monte Carlo today. Lovely weather...not too hot but pleasantly warm. It's change around day with all the new passengers coming onboard so the ship is busy.

We have moved cabins today and it was a painless procedure. Our cabin stewards did all the hard work for us.

We went to Italian buffet last night and it was just fabulous as usual. Then we danced in The Living Room for a while. There were some amazingly jiggly Brazilian ladies dancing there to the delight of all the men! 😄

Some friends came onboard from Oceania Marina, in port with us today and we had a lovely few hours with them. Other friends are boarding Quest today as well, so lots of fun will be had next week too.

Not intending to do anything much other than relax onboard today.

Lottie - Can you tell me how you can invite friends on board please and what the process is with AZ? I recall that Philip H invited us to have lunch on board Journey when she visited London but, after all, he is an officer. We arrive back in London a day before we disembark and it would be wonderful for our two sisters to come aboard for lunch or tea.

Thanks for any info.

Lynne:)

Lottie - Can you tell me how you can invite friends on board please and what the process is with AZ? I recall that Philip H invited us to have lunch on board Journey when she visited London but, after all, he is an officer. We arrive back in London a day before we disembark and it would be wonderful for our two sisters to come aboard for lunch or tea.

Thanks for any info.

Lynne:)

e

Hi Lynne, if you read my post 42 on this thread you will see the details. It is not guaranteed that your friends may visit you onboard but it is possible.

Speak to Guest Relations on your embark day and make sure you have all the relevant details, full names, DOB, passport details etc as there are forms to be filled in for security clearances. I also asked the HD Tomasz on our cruise and he was very helpful.