Suggestions for the day!?

jryansales

Hey Cc’ers! My brother and I (late 20’s & early 30’s) are looking for suggestions for a day in Key West?

Maybe something involving at least a little but of...boozing, but also taking in anything local, maybe something semi- off the beaten path, anything at all different from the same ole touristy stuff! Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't overthink it. Just hit up the bars downtown, that's where locals hang out as well. It's not a big area and there isn't much of a "non-touristy" secret to Key West. Lots of bars and restaurants downtown that you can enjoy.

Not sure what you like to do, but you might consider a snorkeling trip to the reef. They're usually 3-3.5 hours long (about an hour each way to and from the reef) and most serve drinks on the way back. Two options are with Sebago or Floridays. Or, a sail on a schooner. Those trips are usually 2 hours and also often have drinks and snacks. With either, you'd also have time to walk around town.

Not sure what you like to do, but you might consider a snorkeling trip to the reef. They're usually 3-3.5 hours long (about an hour each way to and from the reef) and most serve drinks on the way back. Two options are with Sebago or Floridays. Or, a sail on a schooner. Those trips are usually 2 hours and also often have drinks and snacks. With either, you'd also have time to walk around town.

Good idea, too! Spirit of Ft Lauderdale is also a fun charter.