Adventure of the seas Panoramic ocean view L1 Cat.

Just curious as to how much movement is felt in these cabins? We usually travel midship and the last cruise on Anthem was deck 10 which we were very happy with.

Just trying to compare.

Thanks!

Totally depends on the conditions (sea, wind, direction of travel, speed, etc.), not really comparable cruise to cruise. For a given set of conditions, there will be more movement the farther you get away from midship.

Another great thing about the location of the cabin is you just take the stairs down one level and you are in the spa area which has great showers, hot tub, sauna, steam room, an premium towels. I always use this to clean up before dinner each evening when my wife and daughters monopolize the washroom in our cabin.

First time on Adventure . You are saying that showers, hot tubs. sauna, etc. are FREE to use for everyone? I thought it's only for people who use spa services...

First time on Adventure . You are saying that showers, hot tubs. sauna, etc. are FREE to use for everyone? I thought it's only for people who use spa services...

Showers, saunas, and steam rooms in the fitness center are free. There is no longer a hot tub in the fitness center, but there are hot tubs around the pools, which are also free.

Showers, saunas, and steam rooms in the fitness center are free. There is no longer a hot tub in the fitness center, but there are hot tubs around the pools, which are also free.

Is this the same for the Navigator?

Is this the same for the Navigator?

Yes, same for all Voyager, and Freedom class ships, except there still might be one or two Voyager class ships with a hot tub (free) in the fitness center area.

Anyone have any experience with hearing the ship's horn in these rooms?

Also, in reading the description, they average about 191 sq ft -- that's huge compared to some of the cabins we have had with a balcony. Would love to hear people's reports after they try one as my daughter is booked to go next year in one.

I just reserved one of these rooms on Adventure (1882) and the booking website showed it as a non-connecting room. However, the deck plans on RC website show it as connecting. I have looked online and can't find pics of this specific room. Has anyone stayed in 1880/1882 (or 1830/1832 on the starboard side) that can confirm it is not a connecting cabin? Thanks!

I just reserved one of these rooms on Adventure (1882) and the booking website showed it as a non-connecting room. However, the deck plans on RC website show it as connecting. I have looked online and can't find pics of this specific room. Has anyone stayed in 1880/1882 (or 1830/1832 on the starboard side) that can confirm it is not a connecting cabin? Thanks!

When are you sailing? The deck plans change on 5/12/2019 and the connecting rooms on this year's deck plan are no longer connecting. Those rooms change to 1876/1878 and 1826/1828.

Go to this link and on the right-hand side you can see the two different deck plans to click. https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/adventure-of-the-seas/deck-plans/1885/12

Guess they are still tweaking these new cabins. I find it confusing that deck 12 cabins start with an 18!

When are you sailing? The deck plans change on 5/12/2019 and the connecting rooms on this year's deck plan are no longer connecting. Those rooms change to 1876/1878 and 1826/1828.

Go to this link and on the right-hand side you can see the two different deck plans to click. https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/adventure-of-the-seas/deck-plans/1885/12

Guess they are still tweaking these new cabins. I find it confusing that deck 12 cabins start with an 18!

Hi, thanks for the quick reply! I'm sailing April 21-27, 2019 from Fort Lauderdale. If the cabins are already built, surely they won't be moving a connecting door after the fact?

• 4 weeks later...

I’m sailing 10/21/18. These are new cabins. These and those on deck 10 have odd numbers (18, 13 & 16). Not confusing at all [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 9 months later...

I read somewhere that the Adventure has the electric hot water(tea) pots in the new 1L cabins.  Can anyone confirm this?  We are in 1824 in October and would be very happy if they do.  We enjoyed this on the Ovation last month.  While not tea drinkers we did bring along some Folger's Coffee Crystal packets and liked having hot coffee at our easy disposal in our cabin most days.  That was our first experience  with these on a Royal ship.  Nice touch.😋

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

If those are the Panoramic staterooms that are considered full suites, then you will have a coffee maker and a kettle.

We are in the 1L category.  I don't think they are the full suites.  Cabin 1824.

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, UtahCruiser1230 said:

Stayed in 1812 at the end of July, I don't remember seeing a coffee maker or kettle in the room.  We had the couch made into a bed and they put the extra cushion in the window, it made a great place to sit and watch the voyage go by. 

Thanks!  Just what I needed to know.  I won't pack my instant coffee and cocoa mix, then.  The widow sounds like a great lace to sit.  However, we won't have the couch made into a bed.  There are just the two of us.  We are looking forward to this cabin at any rate.  It sounds perfect fo what should be mostly a colder weather cruise.