Adventure of the seas AFT balcony cabin choice?

JAMESCC

Looking at Adventure of the seas next year. Looking at AFT balconies, and there are three available that I see. What are your thoughts on AFT balconies on Adventure of the seas in general? We have a choice between cabins, 7690, 7388 and 7390. Any reason to choose one over the other? Thanks for any help.

Looking at Adventure of the seas next year. Looking at AFT balconies, and there are three available that I see. What are your thoughts on AFT balconies on Adventure of the seas in general? We have a choice between cabins, 7690, 7388 and 7390. Any reason to choose one over the other? Thanks for any help.

One of the 4 best balcony cabins on the ship

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

54a359f858fe6b536d7fd115c36dbf5c.jpgbdc74383c944868960f37a21e42efdb2.jpg1711674686408aee80c6b026c7f079a1.jpg0bf0329ae457b10831ed558b06baa533.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Book it now before it's gone. I have a similar suite (1688) already booked on AOS. It has a massive deck and the suite, the way it is configured is almost like a JS without the bathtub. You'll be very happy with it.

So are you taking Adventure or Anthem?
I was looking at Adventure of the seas 6 days to Canada New England but since the kids sail free started I'm about a second from booking Anthem to Bermuda and Boston 7 days. It's roughly the same price but 7 days. 7 days on a cruise ship is better than 6. Just like 8 is better than 7 and so in. [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I was looking at Adventure of the seas 6 days to Canada New England but since the kids sail free started I'm about a second from booking Anthem to Bermuda and Boston 7 days. It's roughly the same price but 7 days. 7 days on a cruise ship is better than 6. Just like 8 is better than 7 and so in. [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

We have a 12 day booked on Anthem in March but was looking at the 12 day repo on Adventure of the Seas in May(Fort Lauderdale to Bayonne). Would cost us the $200 change fee and about another $ 200 to put us in a balcony cabin like we have on Anthem.

I think I would make the switch but my wife doesn't want to do the Caribbean in May when it's probably much hotter. Happy wife, happy life.

My wife would also like to do the Canada/New England run someday, but I think it still kind of silly since we live on the east coast all ready, heck we could just drive up there from (NJ)