Adventure Ocean Age Groups

Our littlest will be 3 weeks shy of 3 when we embark on Allure later this month. He has been fully potty trained for some time now. Is there any flexibility in allowing him to participate in the 3-5 Adventure Ocean program instead of the nursery? I suspect he will be bored being around the babies. Thanks to any who can share their experiences!

When on Adventure my youngest had turned three the day before the cruise. They must have printed the AO list a day or two before and she was showing as being under three. It is marked some how on their list. They had to double check her birthdate in order to be sure she was indeed three. Unfortunately, I don’t think your little one will be allowed in AO.

With that said, we cruise Disney years ago when my oldest was a fe weeks shy of three and she went to their nursery. They had a range of toys and activities because they know they will be hosting a wide variety of ages in the nursery. I would think that to be true on Royal ships as well.

The rules indicate that to participate children must be 3. It may be insurance comes into this as they definitely check ages.

Don't mean to sound negative or give you a hard time, but rules are rules. Makes it very difficult for staff when people continually ask for special treatment (not just in Adventure Ocean but other areas too).

Allure may have hundreds of kids on board. They definitely know age of each child - Seapass card.