How does Adventure Ocean Club Work - Allure of the Seas

My DD will be 15 and DS will be 12 on our cruise in April.

For Adventure Ocean Club do I register them on the first day or is registration only for the younger groups? I understand that they can sign themselves out/in of the club during the week. I am fine with that.

Also, there is a teen meet up that first night around 8. I have read that it is suggested that the kids attend that event so they can have a better chance of meeting kids their own ages.

Do you usually find that there are enough events to keep the teens busy or you do you find that the kids tend to just meet up on their own and hang out in different parts of the ship.

Your kids are both in the teen group, and not really part of Adventure Ocean. They can come and go as they please, you aren't needed to sign them up for anything, but if they want to do group activities that require waivers, like rock wall, ice skating and flowrider, those will need to be taken care of before the activity. On the first night they do some fun ice breaker/getting to know you activites, my kids always said they were fun. Most of the time during the day they would choose to meet up with friends in the pool, evenings they would go to the club, but if it got boring, they would often end up back in the pool or hot tubs. I

Your kids are both in the teen group, and not really part of Adventure Ocean. They can come and go as they please, you aren't needed to sign them up for anything, but if they want to do group activities that require waivers, like rock wall, ice skating and flowrider, those will need to be taken care of before the activity. On the first night they do some fun ice breaker/getting to know you activites, my kids always said they were fun. Most of the time during the day they would choose to meet up with friends in the pool, evenings they would go to the club, but if it got boring, they would often end up back in the pool or hot tubs. I

Thank you. So i do not need to register them ahead of time? That's one less thing off my "to do" list on the first day of the cruise!! Yay!!

Thank you. So i do not need to register them ahead of time? That's one less thing off my "to do" list on the first day of the cruise!! Yay!!

Nope, no need to register. There may be an open house if you want to see the teen area for yourself, but you don't have to go. It's the only time you can go in there, so if getting pics is important to you, that's the time to go.