Do Oceania honour improved amenities?

LoveChops

Hi, when we booked our South American cruise for April 2019 this came with free WiFi and one of the 3 amenities (drinks package, OBC or excursions).

When checking the cruise now it comes with Wifi, plus drinks package, plus $600 OBC and free prepaid gratuties.

Does Oceania honour this for guests already booked?

The price of the cruise is also lower now than when we booked this.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Interested to hear as there was a price drop on my cruise next year and Oceania told my UK Online TA that re pricing and changes to my OLife benefits OBC etc would not make the change worthwhile! I only had the standard Olife booking benefits along with booking on board a b2b benefit. There has been another recent price drop which I asked the TA to check out over a week ago, she never came back and I chased her up, she tells me they usually respond quickly but have not done so this time, she was getting back to them at the end of last week and I still have not heard. I emailed her to ask if they would honour the price at the time I enquired but I am not holding my breath!

Hi, when we booked our South American cruise for April 2019 this came with free WiFi and one of the 3 amenities (drinks package, OBC or excursions).

When checking the cruise now it comes with Wifi, plus drinks package, plus $600 OBC and free prepaid gratuties.

Does Oceania honour this for guests already booked?

The price of the cruise is also lower now than when we booked this.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Would you mind sharing where you found this information? I'm booked on April 6 2019 BA to Rio on Sirena and the Oceania US website still shows the original "pick ONE of the listed O life options". I would love to get a better deal if they are offering it.

for sure get your TA involved.

Did you book this while on board another cruise? Booking on board gives you their "lowest price guarantee"

Yes though the caveat is that you also get switched to the current perks, which may be less than the original O Life allowance. Need to do the math.

Would you mind sharing where you found this information? I'm booked on April 6 2019 BA to Rio on Sirena and the Oceania US website still shows the original "pick ONE of the listed O life options". I would love to get a better deal if they are offering it.

The deal is probably for UK residents & would be on the UK site

They often get different perks than North American cruisers as we get different things that UK cruisers don't

Look up "Regional cruise pricing"

Just checked the UK site is showing this as a special offer with 3 amenities

Just checked the UK site is showing this as a special offer with 3 amenities

Yes, I noticed that the UK site has what I think was called OLife Ultimate when I got sent there when I visited the Oceania website while sitting in Schipol Airport in Amsterdam. Unlike other lines, they show you the local site when you go to the .com address and I don't think there is any way to access it from the US (vs accessing it via .co.uk).

Posting an update to my earlier post querying price drop and delay in receiving a response from my TA. After chasing her up, apparently someone went sick at Oceania and her email to them lay unopened in their Oceania inbox!,

I am delighted to say that although the price has come down, because of the B2B and on board booking and the way the pricing works (still don't understand fully) I am actually paying £3.70pp more for the cruise but accessing the Olife Ultimate package which gives me an extra $600 OBC ($300pp) plus 3 trips from a published list, free wifi, pre paid gratuities and drinks package. Previously I had wifi and one Olife choice so I reckon, as I plumped for the drinks package previously, I probably have gained in the region of $1000. Happy with the outcome.