Tranquility Bed

shipcat

We are actually on bord the Marina and got a brochure:

Tranquility

delivered directly to your home

Emjoying your exceptional sleep experience onboard. Tuck into luxury every night with our new Oceania Cruises Bed Collection.

Visit OceaniaBedCollection.com

Tranquility

Emjoying your exceptional sleep experience onboard. Tuck into luxury every night with our new Oceania Cruises Bed Collection.

Has anyone tried the Water Based Gel Pillows? Living in Florida a "cool" pillow would be most appreciated. Would it be possible for me to sample these in a Verandah stateroom on Marina on our upcoming cruise?

Has anyone tried the Water Based Gel Pillows? Living in Florida a "cool" pillow would be most appreciated. Would it be possible for me to sample these in a Verandah stateroom on Marina on our upcoming cruise?

I believe the pillow menu is only offered in suites.

We also live Florida and own the mattress and the pillows. The mattress is great, the most comfortable one we have ever owned. The blue gel insert really keeps the bed cool all night. No more night sweats for me! I love this mattress.

The pillows are another story, very hard and uncomfortable.

Tranquility

Marriotts has the same deal... selling their Marriott bed which I feel is way more comfortable.

But why pay $2500-3000.

If you play your cards right and talk t a hotel housekeeping mgr, and tell hin you trashed your bed and would like to get billed for it.. Youmight get billed to replace it..at Marriott contract rates of $500. ( contract price) and have it shipped to your home.... You would be surprised what you can do for very little

• 4 years later...

I’m thinking about purchasing the Oceania tranquility bed from there bed collection. Any input for those who have done so. I have a very bad back and this bed was so comfortable.

My concern is a brand new bed as comfortable as the ship bed. We were on the Marina ship.

Marriotts has the same deal... selling their Marriott bed which I feel is way more comfortable.

But why pay $2500-3000.

If you play your cards right and talk t a hotel housekeeping mgr, and tell hin you trashed your bed and would like to get billed for it.. Youmight get billed to replace it..at Marriott contract rates of $500. ( contract price) and have it shipped to your home.... You would be surprised what you can do for very little

The used mattress? Maybe I'm misreading......

but I would never buy a used mattress.

Maybe one of those menu things where you can buy the hotel amenities (new) and have them shipped?