VOYAGER OF THE SEAS - NOVEMBER 13th, 2017- 8 NIGHT QUEENSLAND CRUISE

Hi Everyone...

I started this Thread since I have been having a hard time finding everyone for this cruise. I have used cruise critic many times and this cruise has been hard to find the roll call or any other threads. I posted on one a few months ago but I can't seem to find it now. Hopefully everyone can find this one now.

My name is Tracey, my husband is Brad. This will be our 7th cruise with Royal (our favorite) and our 16th overall. We are from Albuquerque, NM, USA. We are so excited for this cruise it is definitely one for our bucket list. Plus we are planning to dive on the Great Barrier Reef. We have been married for 21 years. I am a nurse who is working on her dual masters degrees. Luckily I will only have to do school work in the last few days of our cruise.

I look forward to chatting with as many people as I can before we get on the cruise. We will be in Sydney on Friday, November 10th if anyone wants to meet before the cruise.

Tracey

Hi Everyone...

I started this Thread since I have been having a hard time finding everyone for this cruise. I have used cruise critic many times and this cruise has been hard to find the roll call or any other threads. I posted on one a few months ago but I can't seem to find it now. Hopefully everyone can find this one now.

My name is Tracey, my husband is Brad. This will be our 7th cruise with Royal (our favorite) and our 16th overall. We are from Albuquerque, NM, USA. We are so excited for this cruise it is definitely one for our bucket list. Plus we are planning to dive on the Great Barrier Reef. We have been married for 21 years. I am a nurse who is working on her dual masters degrees. Luckily I will only have to do school work in the last few days of our cruise.

I look forward to chatting with as many people as I can before we get on the cruise. We will be in Sydney on Friday, November 10th if anyone wants to meet before the cruise.

Tracey

It's small but it's there. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2508681

Hi Everyone...

Tracey

Hi Tracey I'm Dave,

Me and my Wife will be on this Cruise too, we are so very excited. We will be arriving on Nov 9th. Have a lot planed before the Cruise. Are you doing to be doing anything before?