Pride - Port Arrival Time

steelersfan4ever

So I think the lot opens at 1100. We sailed on Pride in July 2017. Here was my experience:

- We had a 1230 check-in time so we arrived at the parking lot at 1155

- By 1215 we had dropped off our luggage with the porters, paid for parking, parked, and were waiting in front of the terminal.

- We were Suite guests, and when I noticed at 1220 that folks were walking onto the ship, we got in line for Security.

- By 1240 we had been thru security, checked in, received our S&S cards and were in the Atrium getting our first DoD.

Conversely, upon our return:

- The ship was supposed to moor at 0900, but we were alongside and moored by 0850.

- We had put our luggage out the night before so had to wait for the self-assist folks to get off the ship. By 1000, we were called to debark.

- We were driving off the lot at 1048; there was a line of cars waiting to enter the parking lot.

Hope this info is helpful!

We have FTTF, what is the earliest time you think we could arrive to park at the port?

In my 4 trips on the pride, we never got into the parking lot until after 11:30am...Each time we were there about 11am and had to sit in the car online until the gates were opened

We are platinum so can board early. But my question is with the online arrival time thing. We have 2 rooms. One room we were able to put in 1230, but the other room had nothing available until 2. Does that online thing really matter? The second room with the kids who aren't platinum so that's probably why, but I want them to board with us.

This past weekend the Pride docked around 8:15 and I was driving home by 9:15. However, last Sunday the Pride arrived around noon. Using one of the tracking websites I would track the ship arrival and plan on arriving at the terminal 2 hours afterwards.

Have fun!