What time to get to ship? Freedom of the Seas

Heatherco

Sailing on FOS next week and will be driving down from Orlando early that morning.

In the past, we have gotten to the terminal around 10:30 and onboard around 11:30.

Since it has been a few years, I'm wondering if this is still a good time if we want to be onboard early?

Or...what time would you NOT recommend getting there?

Thanks!

Sailing on FOS next week and will be driving down from Orlando early that morning.

In the past, we have gotten to the terminal around 10:30 and onboard around 11:30.

Since it has been a few years, I'm wondering if this is still a good time if we want to be onboard early?

Or...what time would you NOT recommend getting there?

Thanks!

Sounds like a good plan to me.

So I got an email yesterday from RCCL to arrive at 12:30. Is this just a standard email. Is 10:30 or 11 still a good time to arrive?

Thanks!

You can arrive whenever you like. RC has not enforced suggested arrival times out of US ports.

Just off the Freedom last month, we arrived at 12 and were let on by 1 pm. I think they did not let people on until past 12? Don't know if they had Noro on cruise before us and were doing extra cleaning? All of our past cruise trips we arrive at port by 10 30 am and board by 11 30...

We dropped the car off at the Park-N-Go Port Everglades on 03FEB2018 and they had complimentary valet and had a shuttle waiting at 10:45am, shuttle departed at 11am and we were on the ship by 11:30am .. that was fantastic!

• 1 month later...
If ship leaves San Juan at 8:30 pm what time can you board? First time cruiser and want to drop luggage and maybe see some of San Juan before leaving. Thanks

Freedom has not yet been based at San Juan, so we have no real history. However, Adventure's boarding began at 11:30am yesterday. Would have been sooner except there was some extra deep cleaning required in one of the new deck 11 staterooms.

Thank you. My cousin went on this ship out of San Juan last summer (July 2017) and she said they left port around 7 pm but they got on after their flight arrived. My hope is to get into San Juan and check in and leave luggage and tool around San Juan a little prior to leaving port.

• 5 weeks later...
I am looking for Freedom out of San Juan info also.. Going March 2019.

Once Freedom starts sailing from San Juan next month, we should get some feedback from cruisers and have more info.