Need advise freedom of the seas

catou2428

Hello from the french canadian girl!

For those who've been on freedom recently, What is your tought? Nice ship? as the cabins are refurbished?

Tell me the goods and the bads. It will help me decide!

Thank you very much!

I personally loved it. Will be back on Freedom this weekend. Then again we have only been on a Freedom and Liberty (same class) so not much else to compare it to. There is a lot to do. It's a big ship but not overwhelmingly big. Idk if cabins were refurbished but I thought they were nice and served their purpose for the amount of time you're actually in there.

We cruised on Freedom of the Seas back in 2009 when it was less than 2 years old and again a couple of weeks ago. The ship has held up well, not sure how often the carpets get changed but they were clean and the beds .. well .. we saw them donate over a dozen mattresses in Haiti and our bed was nice and firm .. BUT my wife needed it a little softer so our stateroom attendant placed a mattress topper on the bed .. and it was "just right" :)

I would take another cruise next week on Freedom of the Seas .. but duty (i.e. work) calls ...

We've done Freedom 4 times, the most recent a month ago (Jan. 20). Love the ship. Biggest negative for me was the change in Traditional dining to 7:30 and a 90 minute dining time. Not bad, but since we've always done 8-8:30 it was a bit of adjustment. However my feelings on 90 minutes is mixed. Good in that we had no problem getting to shows, or having more time for the night life. But no real time for getting to know the waiters. They take your entire order including desert. We agreed we would rather order desert after our entree as we don't always know ahead of time what we want. But not a big deal at all. All in all it's a nice ship and we enjoyed it.

We've done Freedom 4 times, the most recent a month ago (Jan. 20). Love the ship. Biggest negative for me was the change in Traditional dining to 7:30 and a 90 minute dining time. Not bad, but since we've always done 8-8:30 it was a bit of adjustment. However my feelings on 90 minutes is mixed. Good in that we had no problem getting to shows, or having more time for the night life. But no real time for getting to know the waiters. They take your entire order including desert. We agreed we would rather order desert after our entree as we don't always know ahead of time what we want. But not a big deal at all. All in all it's a nice ship and we enjoyed it.
Late dining was 8pm on Freedom the week of Jan 28

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

We did Freedom in November over Thanksgiving. Had a great time and probably the best service we have had on a RCI ship so far.

Great, family friendly ship with plenty to do for all ages.

We are booked on her again this December.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums