Freedom deck 2 oceanview cabin

kiska

Booked oceanview guarantee on Freedom, and got assigned 2378, which is all the way aft, looks to be underneath the dining room, which is what concerns me. Did a search on the boards, couldn't find any information about this, or any cabins next to it in terms of the noise. Has anyone stayed in these deck 2 aft cabins before, or knows if you can hear any noise when the dining room is being cleaned, set up, etc. Should I be concerned/worried? I still have options to ask to move further forward, all the cabins are on the left (I think that's port) side of the ship, near the conference center or near studio B. Is there an entrance to studio B from deck 2? I could also move up to deck 3, but those cabins are all underneath the jogging track ... Light sleeper, not a morning person, and sometimes take naps after a beach day

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Anyone stayed in a connecting cabin on Deck 2 - Oceanview? Was it only a single chair because of the door instead of a loveseat? Can you hear the people next door? We have never stayed in a connecting cabin before. We do not know the people next door and will not be openly the connecting door. I am a bit concerned about being able to hear our neighbors conversations/tv and vice versa.

Anyone stayed in a connecting cabin on Deck 2 - Oceanview? Was it only a single chair because of the door instead of a loveseat? Can you hear the people next door? We have never stayed in a connecting cabin before. We do not know the people next door and will not be openly the connecting door. I am a bit concerned about being able to hear our neighbors conversations/tv and vice versa.

It all depends on the people next door. If they are loud, you are going to hear them much better with that connecting door than without it.

Booked oceanview guarantee on Freedom, and got assigned 2378, which is all the way aft, looks to be underneath the dining room, which is what concerns me. Did a search on the boards, couldn't find any information about this, or any cabins next to it in terms of the noise. Has anyone stayed in these deck 2 aft cabins before, or knows if you can hear any noise when the dining room is being cleaned, set up, etc. Should I be concerned/worried? I still have options to ask to move further forward, all the cabins are on the left (I think that's port) side of the ship, near the conference center or near studio B. Is there an entrance to studio B from deck 2? I could also move up to deck 3, but those cabins are all underneath the jogging track ... Light sleeper, not a morning person, and sometimes take naps after a beach day

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Realize it's a bit late for this cruise, but given your comments I would suggest picking your cabin next time and not going with a guarantee. I think the quietest cabins are usually those with cabins above and below them; not public areas. Also cabins front and aft have less traffic than those midship near elevators.