So glad we chose the 2 bedroom Aqua suite on the Oasis of the Seas!

Eighteen months ago I booked a 2 bedroom Aqua suite on the Oasis of the Seas and saved monthly for our family cruise. Many times I questioned the cost it was taking to have this suite. Now we are on the ship and I have no regrets! There are 5 adults and 1 baby in our cabin. There is plenty of space, storage and we've easily made 2 bathrooms work. The best part of the suite is our genie. Allen could give seminars on how to be efficient, friendly to all personalities, provide personalized service yet allowing everyone their privacy and space. I highly recommend the star class service even if in my case, it meant saving and working some extra hours at work to afford it. Any questions, I will try and answer them!

So glad you are having a good time. Enjoy your cruise! I have always wanted to book the Aqua Theater suite, but with only 2 of us, it was just way too extravagant and cost was prohibitive. I consoled myself with a Crown Loft Suite. But someday I would really like to cruise in an Aqua Theater suite!

drrich2- It cost close to $14,500.00 but I broke it up in monthly payments. I justified it by looking at the cost of what we would have had to pay out for 5 people in addition to the cabin cost which was: the drink package (alcohol/non-alcoholic), specialty restaurants, gratuities and internet access (my son and husband have to communicate with their jobs even on vacation)....and I enjoy using the internet to do research about the islands.

We have a 2 1/2 year old with us and I was influenced by the opportunity to order in suite dinning from the restaurants.

Also, as a comical side note, I wanted us to all leave getting along so the space was a good thought.

I worked several extra days (am an RN) and when I was at work and tired I kept telling myself it would be worth it and it is.

Here is a list of what was included in the star class.Star Class level which includes:

Complimentary pressing service on formal night

All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen

Still and Sparkling Water Replenished Daily

Expedited Boarding and Departure

Best Seats in the House in Select Entertainment Venues

Priority Entrance to Many Onboard Activities

Suite Lounge Access

Suite Sun Deck Access

Complimentary Minibar stocked with Coca-Cola Beverages and Water

Access to Exclusive Activities such as the Bridge, Galley and Back Stage Tours

Duxiana Mattress and Pillows

Frette Linens

Luxury Bathroom Amenities by L’Occitane

Spa Bathrobes for Use Onboard

Royal Genie Complimentary

Access to Specialty Restaurants

Coastal Kitchen Access

Ultimate Beverage Package

Available for all guests within the suite

Guests under 18 will receive the soda package instead

Unlimited Voom

Each guest booked in Star or Sky Class suites will receive complimentary VOOM on one individual device of their choice

Duxiana Mattress

Frette Linens

Exclusive Concierge Service

Daily Gratuities

Exclusive Signature Activities

Exclusive Suites Beach Access

Handcrafted Cocktails (with or without alcohol)

Nespresso Coffee Maker

1 Complimentary Fitness Class

1-Day Thermal Room Access

In-Suite Dining

Bottled Water

In-Suite Movies

STAR DELUXE BEVERAGE PACKAGE (FOR GUESTS 21 YEARS OR OLDER)

BEER: Amstel Light, Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, Corona, Guinness, Heineken, Miller Lite, Stella Artois.

WINES (BY THE GLASS): We offer a large global assortment of red, white and sparkling wines by the glass. Wine selections vary by ship. Star Class guests are welcome to purchase super premium category wine at a reduced cost.

LIQUOR (BY THE DRINK): Absolute, Bacardi, Baker’s, Beefeater, Belvedere, Bombay Sapphire, Canadian Club, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal, Don Julio, Glenmorangie, Glenfiddich, Gossling Black Seal, Grey Goose, Hendrick’s, Johnnie Walker Black, J&B, Jack Daniels, Ketel One, Maker’s Mark, Malibu, Myers’s, Patron, Tanqueray. Star Class guests are welcome to purchase super premium category alcohol at a reduced cost.

COCKTAILS: Includes frozen drinks.

NON ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: Starbucks premium coffee/ tea, bottled water — sparkling water (375ml), still water (500ml), fresh squeezed orange juice, bottled juices, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda with Coca-Cola souvenir cup.

One deluxe beverage package per person for each guest 21 years or older booked in a Star suite. All brands are subject to availability and the selection can change at any time. Packages cannot be shared, and are non-transferrable. Packages do not include souvenir glassware, specialty beers as listed on bar menus, or super premium category beverages. The alcohol package includes call and premium cocktails up to a $12 value, frozen cocktails, beers, premium wine by the glass (up to $12 value), 40% discount on purchases of bottles of wine and champagne normally priced at $100 or less, 20% discount on purchases of bottles of wine and champagne normally priced at $101 or more. Star guests are welcome to purchase super premium category wine and beverages at a reduced cost. Guests are encouraged to see their Royal Genie for further details. Packages are subject to the terms of Royal Caribbean International’s Alcohol Policy. Pricing subject to change.

INTERNET: Unlimited Voom High Speed Internet

DINNING: Indulge your taste buds with complimentary dining at EVERY specialty restaurant onboard – including Coastal Kitchen, serving a fusion of Mediterranean influences and California cuisine.

drrich2- It cost close to $14,500.00 but I broke it up in monthly payments. I justified it by looking at the cost of what we would have had to pay out for 5 people in addition to the cabin cost which was: the drink package (alcohol/non-alcoholic), specialty restaurants, gratuities and internet access (my son and husband have to communicate with their jobs even on vacation)....and I enjoy using the internet to do research about the islands.

We have a 2 1/2 year old with us and I was influenced by the opportunity to order in suite dinning from the restaurants.

Also, as a comical side note, I wanted us to all leave getting along so the space was a good thought.

I worked several extra days (am an RN) and when I was at work and tired I kept telling myself it would be worth it and it is.

Here is a list of what was included in the star class.Star Class level which includes:

Complimentary pressing service on formal night

All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen

Still and Sparkling Water Replenished Daily

Expedited Boarding and Departure

Best Seats in the House in Select Entertainment Venues

Priority Entrance to Many Onboard Activities

Suite Lounge Access

Suite Sun Deck Access

Complimentary Minibar stocked with Coca-Cola Beverages and Water

Access to Exclusive Activities such as the Bridge, Galley and Back Stage Tours

Duxiana Mattress and Pillows

Frette Linens

Luxury Bathroom Amenities by L’Occitane

Spa Bathrobes for Use Onboard

Royal Genie Complimentary

Access to Specialty Restaurants

Coastal Kitchen Access

Ultimate Beverage Package

Available for all guests within the suite

Guests under 18 will receive the soda package instead

Unlimited Voom

Each guest booked in Star or Sky Class suites will receive complimentary VOOM on one individual device of their choice

Duxiana Mattress

Frette Linens

Exclusive Concierge Service

Daily Gratuities

Exclusive Signature Activities

Exclusive Suites Beach Access

Handcrafted Cocktails (with or without alcohol)

Nespresso Coffee Maker

1 Complimentary Fitness Class

1-Day Thermal Room Access

In-Suite Dining

Bottled Water

In-Suite Movies

STAR DELUXE BEVERAGE PACKAGE (FOR GUESTS 21 YEARS OR OLDER)

BEER: Amstel Light, Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, Corona, Guinness, Heineken, Miller Lite, Stella Artois.

WINES (BY THE GLASS): We offer a large global assortment of red, white and sparkling wines by the glass. Wine selections vary by ship. Star Class guests are welcome to purchase super premium category wine at a reduced cost.

LIQUOR (BY THE DRINK): Absolute, Bacardi, Baker’s, Beefeater, Belvedere, Bombay Sapphire, Canadian Club, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal, Don Julio, Glenmorangie, Glenfiddich, Gossling Black Seal, Grey Goose, Hendrick’s, Johnnie Walker Black, J&B, Jack Daniels, Ketel One, Maker’s Mark, Malibu, Myers’s, Patron, Tanqueray. Star Class guests are welcome to purchase super premium category alcohol at a reduced cost.

COCKTAILS: Includes frozen drinks.

NON ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: Starbucks premium coffee/ tea, bottled water — sparkling water (375ml), still water (500ml), fresh squeezed orange juice, bottled juices, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda with Coca-Cola souvenir cup.

One deluxe beverage package per person for each guest 21 years or older booked in a Star suite. All brands are subject to availability and the selection can change at any time. Packages cannot be shared, and are non-transferrable. Packages do not include souvenir glassware, specialty beers as listed on bar menus, or super premium category beverages. The alcohol package includes call and premium cocktails up to a $12 value, frozen cocktails, beers, premium wine by the glass (up to $12 value), 40% discount on purchases of bottles of wine and champagne normally priced at $100 or less, 20% discount on purchases of bottles of wine and champagne normally priced at $101 or more. Star guests are welcome to purchase super premium category wine and beverages at a reduced cost. Guests are encouraged to see their Royal Genie for further details. Packages are subject to the terms of Royal Caribbean International’s Alcohol Policy. Pricing subject to change.

INTERNET: Unlimited Voom High Speed Internet

DINNING: Indulge your taste buds with complimentary dining at EVERY specialty restaurant onboard – including Coastal Kitchen, serving a fusion of Mediterranean influences and California cuisine.

Noticed you live in Nashville. So do we! Love our town and the people here. Glad you are enjoying your cruise. We sail on Oasis in May, but we didn't splurge on a suite. Maybe some day when I have plenty of time to save for it.

We will be on the Oasis in a two bedroom aqua theater suite on the 29. This will be my third time in one of these suites. I love them. It is all about the balcony. We usually have breakfast out there every day of the cruise. First time with a Genie! In fact Allen just contacted me today. I had not heard anything about him. Thanks for letting us know you are impressed with him. You never know. I have read on here that some are fantastic and some just so so.

Do you have a drip coffe maker in the suite or a Nespresso machine?

Heh, I'd be happy just to get into a Junior Suite!;):o

If it makes you feel better, I did a Junior Suite last time on Oasis - and this time we just booked a regular ocean view cabin. It was just a slightly larger room - akin to a small regular hotel room. Nothing special other than a couple minor perks like Coastal Kitchen for dinner and priority boarding. It's well within budget for us and we didn't see the point.

My real bucket list is a Loft Suite, but probably never happen.

Op I'd love to be in your shoes, have a great cruise and enjoy that cabin!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I absolutely LOVED the Crown Loft Suite. We went end of August, prices were reduced to $2,499/person, so it was doable for us. I felt like a princess in that suite. But my husband says he is just as happy in a junior suite, or in an aft-extended balcony where he can sit on a larger deck and watch the wake flow behind him!

Becciboo- never say never! :) This is my 17th cruise and for the first 12 we had window or inside cabins, with 4 of us! One bathroom! (but we were cruising so it was wonderful) :) I went to the exercise area to shower a couple times because we couldn't get it all worked in. I remember dreaming about a balcony cabin and that is probably what we will get in the future, only because it would take me 2 years to save for this cabin again....and our (adult) children are growing up so fast.

Edited by wander2beaches

How is the 2 1/2 yr old doing on the cruise? We will be a group of 7 with 4 boys (10, 9, 3 and 2) when we do the 2BR ATS next Jan on Oasis. (Kids Sail Free sale made this all possible) Is there enough space to give everyone a little breathing room during the day? Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much for the pix. I like dark roast and was going to bring my own packets. The allure had the drip machines. I heard that Harmony has Nespresso machines. From the picture you sent, I am not sure what the one in your suite is. The packet says pods but there are so many sizes. I guess I will just wait till we sail and go with what the ship has or go down to Starbucks. You are so kind to have taken the pictures.

We will be in 9330. On my other trips we have been in the aqua theater suite on 8, that was not available this time. Curious as to whether being one floor up makes it difficult to enjoy the aqua theater shows? What deck are you on and are you able to enjoy the shows?

Looks like the machine is a Lilly iperespresso.

What is odd, in the Grand Loft on Oasis it had a Nespresso. (Didn't stay in, got a quick look on turn around day.)

Added:

Looks like the Royal Loft has the Nespresso as well.

Sent from a mobile device

Edited by chandom

Thanks for the info. Would be nice if they would be consistent. Now that I know the brand, I will go on line and see what selections are available. Typically hotels are ships have very generic coffe avail for the machines. I like a very dark roast first thing in the morning without having to go out or wait for room service.

jnamadison-Our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter has done fantastic. I was a little concerned prior to going but she's done wonderful. No sea sickness, having a separate bedroom for them has allowed her to take naps daily, the bathtub in the master bedroom has worked so much better than a shower, the servers in the restaurants serve the children almost immediately which keeps them busy and happy, she is not able to budge the door to the balcony as it is mildly resistant even for an adult to open and she has loved the shows she was awake to watch. There has been plenty of room for 6 of us---5 adults and the 2 1/2 year old. Between the very large balcony and some of us out and about on the ship we've done wonderful. I was a little concerned about the bathroom situation but we've not had any problems. Your family is going to have a fantastic time! There is so much to do for every age. I don't want it to end! :)

Please let me know how the in room speciality dining went once you try it. I will be traveling with 6 mo. and 2 yr. old soon so we plan on in room eating a few times! Enjoy your room and week. Our amazing week in the two bedroom aqua suite is in march on harmony. We booked so long ago and got great price and had no idea at that time we would have genie service

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks Wander...you and others have inspired me to check on Suite pricing.

We need 8 points to Diamond Plus...found a Grand Suite on a 5 day which would give us 10 for only $1440 total with our discount. So we plan on booking one on our upcoming April Liberty. First Suite...wahoo!:D

Again thanks for the inspiration!

How did you get the reservation? We want to try a 2 bedroom Aqua Suite, but every sailing I look at they are all sold out.

Did you go on some waiting list? Did you call 60 seconds after they released the itinerary in March 2015?

(If someone replies with like 5 different sail dates where they are available, I want to know how you find them!)

Heh, I'd be happy just to get into a Junior Suite!;):o

Were doing good, just to afford the balcony (port side aft/room 12498) Wayyy back in March 2013. See, I was SOO impressed with that BIG beautiful ship I can even remember the room#. I can still see her beauty, grey walls and carpet w/salmon accents. Even the waiting areas for the elevators were spotlessly clean. It's a mega ship, one finds hard to forget.

Mac