Upgrade to Extended Balcony on Carnival Pride?

I have the opportunity to upgrade to an Extended Balcony (7162) on the Carnival Pride for free. Should I go with it? I am worried about the lifeboats partially blocking our view. They would be 2 decks below us. I currently have a normal balcony on deck 6 aft (6236).carnival-pride-Deck-Plan-pdf.ashxI have the opportunity to upgrade to an Extended Balcony (deck 7) on the Carnival Pride for free. Should I go with it? I currently have a normal balcony on deck 6 aft. I am worried about the lifeboats, that would be 2 deck below us, partially blocking our view.

Take the extended balcony. You will still be able to see the water below past the life boats. Think of the dream class ships where most of the balconies look down on the promenade deck. The view is better on the extended on the Pride.

don't worry too much about the lifeboats being 2 decks below. I've been in one of the obstructed view balconies on deck 5 of the Pride with the life boats right there and I'd do it again. I'd have to dig through my memory cards to see if I have a photo from the balcony. couldn't find one on my phone, but it was easy to look beyond the life boats and still have a fantastic view.

I have the opportunity to upgrade to an Extended Balcony (7162) on the Carnival Pride for free. Should I go with it? I am worried about the lifeboats partially blocking our view. They would be 2 decks below us. I currently have a normal balcony on deck 6 aft (6236).carnival-pride-Deck-Plan-pdf.ashxI have the opportunity to upgrade to an Extended Balcony (deck 7) on the Carnival Pride for free. Should I go with it? I currently have a normal balcony on deck 6 aft. I am worried about the lifeboats, that would be 2 deck below us, partially blocking our view.

We had an extended balcony in April on the Pride. We usually book a standard cabin AFT, but we wanted to try an Ext. balcony. I loved, loved it. DH liked it. Same sq. footage on the interior, but balcony was much roomier....go for it!!!

• 5 months later...
Anyone have suggested extended balcony cabin numbers for the Pride? Deck 6, 7, or 8? Also, any to stay away from because of life boats or the extended part of the next set of cabins? Thank you in advance!

6232 ( 4 person room ) and 7258 and 8232 are the cream of the crop triple length balcony. You have to book these rooms way in advance as they sell fast.

• 1 month later...
6232 ( 4 person room ) and 7258 and 8232 are the cream of the crop triple length balcony. You have to book these rooms way in advance as they sell fast.

WAY excited after reading this post! We got an upsell call for an extended balcony...room 7258! :D