confused about trolley tour. Please help!

luckyprincess

Hi! So the tour says we can hop on and off at our leisure to shop or dine at 12 stops. However it also says this is a 90 minute tour. That leaves 8 minutes or so a stop, hardly enough time to shop or dine. Do they instead mean that the whole rotation is 90 minutes and buying a ticket gives us all day to get on and off any trolley that comes by during the day?

[ Do they instead mean that the whole rotation is 90 minutes and buying a ticket gives us all day to get on and off any trolley that comes by during the day?

Yes, you can get off at any of the stops you wish and catch another trolley when you are ready to continue.

Carol

Can you ride the entire loop once to see everything, then continue on and get off at sites that interested you and then get back on to go to another stop? I have seen information that said the ticket is good for only one full circuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you ride the entire loop once to see everything, then continue on and get off at sites that interested you and then get back on to go to another stop? I have seen information that said the ticket is good for only one full circuit.

This (assuming its the right trolley tour) https://www.trolleytours.com/key-west/faqs says you can basically ride the trolley all day long round and round the island if you want.

This (assuming its the right trolley tour) https://www.trolleytours.com/key-west/faqs says you can basically ride the trolley all day long round and round the island if you want.

We are actually on City Trolley. Their website says "eTickets Valid for Hop-on Hop-Off on one trip for each ticket holder." I have called several times to clarify and just get an answering machine.

We are actually on City Trolley. Their website says "eTickets Valid for Hop-on Hop-Off on one trip for each ticket holder." I have called several times to clarify and just get an answering machine.

Congratulations as you are on the better of the two trolley companies in Key West. Your tickets are good for all day, one day, as many times as you wish to board and disembark.

Mike:)