Question for anyone who has done a princess Alaska cruisetour

JP-Cruise

We got documents/Princess luggage tags (for the ship) via the Cruise Personalizer 75 days before departure. For the land portion, luggage tags were provided separately for each stop along the way, usually while we were on the bus/train to the next location.

We got documents/Princess luggage tags (for the ship) via the Cruise Personalizer 75 days before departure. For the land portion, luggage tags were provided separately for each stop along the way, usually while we were on the bus/train to the next location.

Awesome! thank you so much :)

We had the same experience.

how far in advance did to receive your cruise documents and luggage tags?

Just like with cruise only, these are not mailed out to you. The documents along with the luggage tags for the cruise part can be downloaded from the Internet within 75 days of the cruise if final payment has been made.

Agreed with what previous posters said. I was very impressed with the logistics of our Alaska cruise tour three years ago, and the luggage handling was exceptional. After our second night in Fairbanks, we sent our second suitcase on ahead to the ship and traveled the remainder of the tour portion with one suitcase and our backpacks. I noticed that several people had multiple suitcases the entire land portion, which seemed a bit excessive to me. It took a bit of planning when doing the packing at home (cruise clothes in one suitcase, tour clothes in the other), but it ended up being very efficient. I did laundry when we arrived at the ship, so had plenty of clean clothes for the remainder!

Enjoy your cruise tour!

• 2 weeks later...