sea days on Oasis

jcool

As a bigger ship, there are more venue and activity options. We love being aboard Oasis Class; some weeks we barely leave the ship. on the other hand, ther’s you: if you sail for the ports and really dislike sea days, the extra choices may not change your feelings.

Unlike you, I love Sea Days. But Oasis actually IS the destination. As mentioned, there are lots of things to do. We did a family cruise of 11. Six adults, 5 kids. We had one port cancelled so we had only 2 ports and 4 sea days. Everyone loved it. But if you really simply cruise for the port days, then you'd be better to find a cruise that's port intensive. Go out of San Juan where there aren't any sea days. Or Europe where there are very few sea days. Oasis you generally get 3 sea and 3 port days.

We do not like sea days. Maybe you can tell me the different on Oasis?Why we love cruising. We like waking up in different port. Is Oasis just like other Ship on sea day?

I booked the Symphony Transatlantic for the sea days. (Symphony is the newest version of the Oasis). 12 night cruise, originally just one port, now 2 as they are popping into Port Canaveral. Which I will still treat as a sea day, unless I get tired of the flowrider.... like that will ever happen.:eek::halo:

JC

I booked the Symphony Transatlantic for the sea days. (Symphony is the newest version of the Oasis). 12 night cruise, originally just one port, now 2 as they are popping into Port Canaveral. Which I will still treat as a sea day, unless I get tired of the flowrider.... like that will ever happen.:eek::halo:

JC

Cannot wait to hear your opinion, we are on her in December.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk