Private Bar Hop - Open Air Taxi

mrsfuzzmo

Pardon, as I'm going to post this on a couple of different Islands. We have a group sailing in 2020 and I'm looking to create my own "Bar-hopping" bus tour type of thing. I'm hoping for an open-air taxi/jitney like they have in St. Thomas (or two or three) and have a set agenda to go to some of the beach bars around the island.

Here's my question. Do you think we can arrange a driver (or two or three) the day we arrive, or does anyone have any experience "pre-booking" a driver and vehicle that will take us for the day? There may be 20-50 of us....maybe more.

Pardon, as I'm going to post this on a couple of different Islands. We have a group sailing in 2020 and I'm looking to create my own "Bar-hopping" bus tour type of thing. I'm hoping for an open-air taxi/jitney like they have in St. Thomas (or two or three) and have a set agenda to go to some of the beach bars around the island.

Here's my question. Do you think we can arrange a driver (or two or three) the day we arrive, or does anyone have any experience "pre-booking" a driver and vehicle that will take us for the day? There may be 20-50 of us....maybe more.

You should get in touch with Liz Pereira. I'm sure she could put something together for you. Pereira Tours