Cheers question

jma624

Sailed on the Conquest out of San Juan in 2013. Purchased Cheers and was able to get most bartenders to serve unopened beers. ( actually all but one, and was eventually able to change his mind).

Going on Fascination in November and wondering if this will still be the case. Any recent experience with this, particularly on Fascination?

Edited by jma624

Just off Fascination on 9/9. Policy is if on Cheers the beers and sodas must be given to you opened. Water unopened. With that said if the bartender new me and no supervisors around then yes some would give me sodas unopened. Only got 1 beer and it was given to me open.

Sailed on the Conquest out of San Juan in 2013. Purchased Cheers and was able to get most bartenders to serve unopened beers. ( actually all but one, and was eventually able to change his mind).

Going on Fascination in November and wondering if this will still be the case. Any recent experience with this, particularly on Fascination?

9/10 they were opened. Sometimes if you ask they won’t but it is policy to open them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is the purpose of them not being able to serve them unopened?

if you have cheers... you can get unlimited. so you can get 1 soda every 5 minutes. 60 an hour and several hundred if you chose eventually

if they open it, the chance that you will over take is MUCH less.

now if you have cheers and you are hanging with 15 people in other cabins... no one will need to buy any non alcoholic drinks

if you have cheers... you can get unlimited. so you can get 1 soda every 5 minutes. 60 an hour and several hundred if you chose eventually

if they open it, the chance that you will over take is MUCH less.

now if you have cheers and you are hanging with 15 people in other cabins... no one will need to buy any non alcoholic drinks

Well, up to 15 drinks (alcoholic beverages that is).