SPA Cabin Discounts on Carnival Magic

mikesyl27

Good Evening Cruisers,

We decided to book our next cruise on the Carnival Magic in a Spa Cabin. Is there any benefit to booking spa services before the cruise vs on cruise day? Looking for the best bang for the buck and to see what other cruisers have done.

Good Evening Cruisers,

We decided to book our next cruise on the Carnival Magic in a Spa Cabin. Is there any benefit to booking spa services before the cruise vs on cruise day? Looking for the best bang for the buck and to see what other cruisers have done.

Wait for port day specials.

Good Evening Cruisers,

Check your cruise manager for pricing. Some "therapies" are discounted during port times or other low level hours. These discounts will usually be the same as the port day specials you will hear advertised after you are on board.

Good Evening Cruisers,

The only thing I would purchase ahead of time is the spa pass for the thermal suite, but you're already in a spa cabin so you're covered.

There is absolutely NO advantage to booking treatments online, there are always better deals on the ship AND if you attend the Ladies Pamper Party you get an even better deal :)

Check your cruise manager for pricing. Some "therapies" are discounted during port times or other low level hours. These discounts will usually be the same as the port day specials you will hear advertised after you are on board.

I typically I see the reduction in pricing around port times in my Cruise Manager and book online. Not so on the Dream 9/19. No reductions across the board. That might be a deal killer for me.