Cruise Vlogs...who has 'em??

Ready 2 Go

So, hubby and I have been busy watching cruise videos shot by fellow cruisers posted on YouTube to get in that vaca mood. I want to try this with our next cruise but some of the videos have great editing. Who on this board has a good cruise video posted on YouTube and was editing it hard???

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

My first youtube video is of my first cruise, but the editing and quality is HORRIBLE lol didnt know how to export back then. I recommend checking out Mr Traveller. They have great vlogs of cruises Mr Traveler

• 2 months later...
So, hubby and I have been busy watching cruise videos shot by fellow cruisers posted on YouTube to get in that vaca mood. I want to try this with our next cruise but some of the videos have great editing. Who on this board has a good cruise video posted on YouTube and was editing it hard???

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have also watched and enjoyed most of Sea Cruisers Vlogs. Another family I really enjoy, can be found by searching "Sharon at Sea" on YouTube.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My Husband and I started making some vlogs from our cruises... And we will also be sailing in August and September 2018 - (Which will be much better than what we have already put out...) so stay tuned for those!

[YOUTUBE]orOZVOLceW4[/YOUTUBE]

• 9 months later...