Cabin Safe Measurements - Eclipse

It probably won't make you more secure, but we routinely travel with well over $2500 worth of electronics/cameras and we have never had a problem.. We even leave computers/phones/pads. on the desk recharging.

Just leave your equipment out of sight, if you are concerned....maybe leave it in a suitcase under the bed when you aren't using it....and of course, make sure your data is secure and/or don't take any sensitive data on your computers/ipads.

It probably won't make you more secure, but we routinely travel with well over $2500 worth of electronics/cameras and we have never had a problem.. We even leave computers/phones/pads. on the desk recharging.

Just leave your equipment out of sight, if you are concerned....maybe leave it in a suitcase under the bed when you aren't using it....and of course, make sure your data is secure and/or don't take any sensitive data on your computers/ipads.

Agree 100%, we have been cruising since 1992 and have never had a problem leaving out electronics or cameras. Just put your little bag in a drawer.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Respectfully disagree, we put all electronics, cash, cards, passports, etc. in the safe. It's easy to say "it's never been a problem".... until it is a problem. A problem that is very easily avoided by locking your valuables up.

The question wasn't "should I put things in the safe". It was "how large is the safe"

A quick search of the Celebrity boards found this:

"The Safe is very roomy in size (interior) = 17 Inches Wide X 6 Inches High X 16 Inches Deep"

And also much discussion about what would and would not fit inside it. If you will do a search of this board with keywords "safe dimensions" you should be able to find several threads on this topic,

I used a bag that is 10.5” x 7.5” x 4” on our last Eclipse cruise - fit easily and still room for IPad as needed. After having found small items left in safes twice all our important stuff is zipped inside that bag to assure nothing goes missing.

The safe in my Equinox cabin easily fit my HP Spectre x360 notebook PC - 12.8" x 8.6" x 0.6" - with plenty of room left over for my iPad, Kindle, Olympus TG-1, two wallets, and one passport wallet.

Could someone help me out? I would like to know what the interior dimensions are for the cabin safe in a Veranda room on board the Eclipse.

Thanks!

Don’t have the measurements, but my iPad Pro easily fits in the stateroom safe.

Good luck and happy sailing.

King