Equinox Aft view

LittleBitBojangles

Hi. I’m sailing solo on the Equinox in December. Aft cabin Deck 10 (Sky).

I’m trying to get an idea of the view from the balcony. I have dreams of seeing the aft wake. I’ve not been able to find either an aft photo of the ship or see a layered side view “floor plan” of the ship- something that can give me an idea of what the view will be- obstructed by the flag, only see the metal overhang from the cabin below.

Solo sailing means double fare. If my view isn’t what I’ve dreamed then I won’t spend all that hard saved money on an upgraded cabin.

Thanks for all your sage advice. 🙏

I’m trying to get an idea of the view from the balcony. I have dreams of seeing the aft wake. I’ve not been able to find either an aft photo of the ship or see a layered side view “floor plan” of the ship- something that can give me an idea of what the view will be- obstructed by the flag, only see the metal overhang from the cabin below.

Solo sailing means double fare. If my view isn’t what I’ve dreamed then I won’t spend all that hard saved money on an upgraded cabin.

Thanks for all your sage advice. [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is looking at Morea from deck 8 aft. Our next cruise is deck 10 aft. There are a ton of pics is you google

IMG_5020.thumb.JPG.cdac15d7b13d918b5d49a896c0ec25d4.JPG

Thanks for all your sage advice.

I just came off the Equinox in an S1Aft corner on deck 8 (also solo). It was FANTASTIC and the view is awesome.

If you're in one of the couple of S2's Aft on 10 & 11 then congrats--you'll get a great view and at a really super price with only compromise being the side window and a sliver of side balcony.

Have a great trip!

PS Sorry the pic doesn't show much wake but sun was a bit off to the side. Trust me, you'll see the wake!

Wu2_kS0iZddhi0Sn3ItCN3l6KiGXJzaaGO7edwbtg6I-xeLQ4PHRBm2krw27SQDr0h2MYzjl_-l8GYAx0SlVxrv-xBu95WHq3Ewy7IKQV2Y13V4AkH58rd5FDWRj4JqxabztKfnQrelIfP_PTNZDvXeEt6T76DLaNI4gFNJVTL7St6rdQCCHRXURfQ-jZinpzHNJxKcsecGdL0FlpYTg8ph05J4dgY_qv1ULX0kMClr6rIP3wvMgtDeMdGx8ZijmaG65jMcQXGm3K07-ODYxEwJkJD0crJ9F2zf-sTxwdqM30Z4vaYKv46CnPkJ4voxmcX98RA9guoM89BHWwYQCdAUiN_vjcBjDwAM4SdUeUHCgnv7GBU0V-A2It2kYLyRHsXL8-xLgKLnOMuj1RoWLC-QvDhmKLMHZSwhQ6FRkbc76m0eCj2PYvGSkBw0FH-SPK_XmBL_o1dG47DL0IG989NMeBn-aScNhpA6M23HWFfdTAXyGvR34XbfU5FDm-cdLYxYGoHge4OIuvfxdGyFEEo72ketGOLDV5iIKXdVM6TmoPdTAVG8Wws_KsKyJ-a7Su6XVo2Yq-xHhxFQIkihzvLnaGHFcc0jkHmwkhUo=w477-h635-no

I just came off the Equinox in an S1Aft corner on deck 8 (also solo). It was FANTASTIC and the view is awesome.

If you're in one of the couple of S2's Aft on 10 & 11 then congrats--you'll get a great view and at a really super price with only compromise being the side window and a sliver of side balcony.

Have a great trip!

PS Sorry the pic doesn't show much wake but sun was a bit off to the side. Trust me, you'll see the wake!

Wu2_kS0iZddhi0Sn3ItCN3l6KiGXJzaaGO7edwbtg6I-xeLQ4PHRBm2krw27SQDr0h2MYzjl_-l8GYAx0SlVxrv-xBu95WHq3Ewy7IKQV2Y13V4AkH58rd5FDWRj4JqxabztKfnQrelIfP_PTNZDvXeEt6T76DLaNI4gFNJVTL7St6rdQCCHRXURfQ-jZinpzHNJxKcsecGdL0FlpYTg8ph05J4dgY_qv1ULX0kMClr6rIP3wvMgtDeMdGx8ZijmaG65jMcQXGm3K07-ODYxEwJkJD0crJ9F2zf-sTxwdqM30Z4vaYKv46CnPkJ4voxmcX98RA9guoM89BHWwYQCdAUiN_vjcBjDwAM4SdUeUHCgnv7GBU0V-A2It2kYLyRHsXL8-xLgKLnOMuj1RoWLC-QvDhmKLMHZSwhQ6FRkbc76m0eCj2PYvGSkBw0FH-SPK_XmBL_o1dG47DL0IG989NMeBn-aScNhpA6M23HWFfdTAXyGvR34XbfU5FDm-cdLYxYGoHge4OIuvfxdGyFEEo72ketGOLDV5iIKXdVM6TmoPdTAVG8Wws_KsKyJ-a7Su6XVo2Yq-xHhxFQIkihzvLnaGHFcc0jkHmwkhUo=w477-h635-no

Wait- you were solo in a suite? I’d have to sell my house in order to afford a S2. I’m paying $400 extra for an aft cabin which is in the center of Deck 10. As it is a 7 day CC Aft- not a suite- for a solo cruiser is $2800. Your view does look lovely. Thank you for your beautiful picture and well wishes!

Wait- you were solo in a suite? I’d have to sell my house in order to afford a S2. I’m paying $400 extra for an aft cabin which is in the center of Deck 10. As it is a 7 day CC Aft- not a suite- for a solo cruiser is $2800. Your view does look lovely. Thank you for your beautiful picture and well wishes!

i apologize for the unnecessary cabin info. Where you typed "sky" I thought you meant suite, not deck. Re-reading, it looks like a pretty obnoxious brag and it wasn't my intent.

anyway, you will enjoy many hours out on the balcony.

i apologize for the unnecessary cabin info. Where you typed "sky" I thought you meant suite, not deck. Re-reading, it looks like a pretty obnoxious brag and it wasn't my intent.

anyway, you will enjoy many hours out on the balcony.

😂😂

No worries, Money Bags. Lol.

Isn’t cruising solo (except for the $$), the best vacation???

😂😂

...Isn’t cruising solo (except for the $$), the best vacation???

YES indeedy. I had avoided it for years out of fear that being solo wouldn't work well on a ship, but loved it last year. This year I had a friend come along for an 11 nighter, and that was fine, but it was wonderful to being back to "on my own" onboard last week!

happy travels.

PS I chatted with a couple on board who commented " Oh, you must meet lots of people on board when traveling solo." to which my quick, quirky and truthful reply was " NOT if I can help it!" :-)