St Croix Christmas Day

digital_curator

Any locals reading this board? We are going to be on St Croix on Christmas day but I am assuming that everything will be shut. Any chance that tour operators might be doing tours?

Cheers,

If there's a ship, they'll be open. Most of the town will probably open up, no one can say no to 3000 potential customers these days.

• 4 weeks later...

That helps me out some too. We will be in town on Sunday Nov 11, Veteran's Day and knowing that we are the only ship in town, on a Sunday and a holiday, we didn't know if it would be worth a trip to go anywhere except a beach right around the port.

That helps me out some too. We will be in town on Sunday Nov 11, Veteran's Day and knowing that we are the only ship in town, on a Sunday and a holiday, we didn't know if it would be worth a trip to go anywhere except a beach right around the port.

There's always a ceremony that day at the gazebo in the park by the fort and another at veterans park on the water. You are welcome to join and watch respectfully. Otherwise, it should be a normal ship day in port.

I never even thought of this.....we are on the same sailing, on the Summit in port on the 11th. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We will be on the Silhouette on Christmas Day as well. I saw where the Captain Morgan and Cruzan would be closed?

Drake, what would you suggest the best thing to do is? This is our first time ever visiting and would love to make the most of our day. Thank you!!

Hmmm well I've been here almost 5 years and I can't remember ever having a ship ON Christmas Day so that's a new one. My gut says they will be open since they need the business but you could call to confirm (Cruzan: 340-692-2280, Captain Morgan: 340-713-5654).

• 5 months later...