New Diamond and Platinum Gift

Jamericannn

We received single strap, kidney-shaped backpacks as Platinum gifts several years ago. They were nice and useful. Still use one, on the ship, to carry iPads and my planner. Nice gift.:)

Agreed. Wife uses it as a 'purse' when in port. I've used mine to carry my snorkel and mask. :)

We received single strap, kidney-shaped backpacks as Platinum gifts several years ago. They were nice and useful. Still use one, on the ship, to carry iPads and my planner. Nice gift.:)

We have several of those kidney shaped packs, but found them to be too small to be of any use.

The Backpack looks OK.

We got Tervis tumblers in September and November and 2 nightlights in January. Love the night lights.

I still have a stack of 6 unopened Concierge Club Totes, 2 of those metal thermos bottles and 4 picture frames, still in the boxes.

While I can understand that, it will never happen

Sent from my iPhone

They are spending money on something. Like Kohl's bucks, now you have to spend the money back with them. It's really a win-win for CCL

They are spending money on something. Like Kohl's bucks, now you have to spend the money back with them. It's really a win-win for CCL

Except for the fact that the gift probably cost them a couple bucks so what are they going to do? Give you $2-$3 OBC? I would rather have a gift. Actually, I'm drinking out of my newest Tervis right now. I love it!

When I first got the 2 night lights, I was not impressed but after I got them home and used them, I quickly changed my mind. It is a soft, blue like color light that really lights the area yet it is not a problem to sleep. Cruising again in January and I hope we can get 2 more. Thanks Carnival.

Must be what they got in Long Beach. Got two Tervis Tumblers on the Imagination.

Wonder how many they received? How long we'll be getting them. Still not many D/P on the West Coast.

I was on the Imagination last month on a B2B. They gave nightlights first cruise, and the tumbler for the second. I traded the Tervis for another night light. One for home and one for travel.:D

It is a direct hit on the bottom line for the full amount (whatever it would be). The alternative is giving a gift that has their logo on it (which if used, will be free advertising) at a fraction of the cost. One is much more of a win for you (or whomever), one costs significantly less and advertises for them. Which would you choose if you worked for Carnival?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have several of those kidney shaped packs, but found them to be too small to be of any use.

The Backpack looks OK.

We got Tervis tumblers in September and November and 2 nightlights in January. Love the night lights.

I still have a stack of 6 unopened Concierge Club Totes, 2 of those metal thermos bottles and 4 picture frames, still in the boxes.

We have two game boards still in their packages and two night lights that we'll never use. We've successfully exchanged many gifts for Tervis Tumblers. We use them all the time.

There should be a swap shop here on CC.