Day Pass In Key West

3red7s

Not sure on this. But try Casa Marina or Pier House. Many hotels dont have beaches and have small pools. No mega resorts here. We just returned from KEy West and stayed at Margaritaville. There is no beach. There is also no security to get into the pool area-and it is a short walk from the cruise pier. Our favorite thing to do is Danger Charters. Worth every penny we have done it twice. So much to check out in Key West! Stroll down Duval St. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The 2 beaches in Key West are public beaches and open to anyone. Smathers beach and Ft Zachary Taylor are in Key West. Ft. Zachary Taylor is definitely walking distance and the cost is $2 or less. Or for fun rent a scooter for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dante's has a large pool you can use as long as you buy a drink or food. You can walk along the harbor to get there.

Hotels generally cater to their guests and don't allow outside use of the pool or beach.

I agree with the above. Dante's would be your best bet.

Mike:)

Just in case ...

The Pier House has a policy that if someone is staying there they can invite friends to spend a day at the hotel using the beach, pool, etc., Things that ordinarily you wouldn't be able to use.

And there are three other public beaches in Key West: The beach at the Southernmost Hotel, Higgs, and the Beach at Simonton which is small but nice since it gives you access to Lagerheads ---> http://lagerheadsbeachbar.com/

and is walkable from the docks.

Pjk

Pjk