Would you pay to reserve a lido lounger..seat? Is how much a day?

geckoaz

75¢ an hour. When your time is up, the chair folds up, even if your a55 is still in it. Keep your card handy on a lanyard so you can keep swiping the card reader attached to the chair.

LOL....If carnival would enforce their own rules this wouldn't be a problem. Chairs are claimed with towels, flip flops etc. and sit vacant for hours. It's not right but Carnivals not going to do anything to put a stop to it. Unless they think they can make some $$$ off of it. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

LOL....If carnival would enforce their own rules this wouldn't be a problem. Chairs are claimed with towels, flip flops etc. and sit vacant for hours. It's not right but Carnivals not going to do anything to put a stop to it. Unless they think they can make some $$$ off of it. [emoji35]

It's not just Carnival, it's the other lines also. Instead of the cruise line enforcing the rule maybe the passengers should just comply with the rule (I know, that's not likely to happen either).

No, I would not pay for a lounger.

Sad but very true. Never understood why people would give Carnival ideas to things that have always been included. Bad enough we get ripped off for lounge chairs on caribbean beaches but no way do we pay for this on the ship.

No, No, and NO! Lounge chair hogging only seems to take place in the pool area. It's too noisy there, and there are plenty of available lounge chairs in other areas. And I'll let you in on a little secret, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else. The lounge chairs on the deck above the Lido deck get the exact same sunlight as the chairs on the Lido deck. Shhh! Don't tell anybody.