Aerial Tram Transportation

CRUSINGFAMILY

Hi all

We are looking to do the aerial tram with rainforest adventures. We are trying to figure out how to get there. Their website doesn't seem to show transportation from the cruise port. Can anyone help me?

It's about 35 or so minutes from port. You can grab a taxi at the port, or arrange a package deal with a tour operator. Double check they'll allow a private booking from the cruise ship as in the past it's been contracted to the ship's tours only for cruise passengers, and private/independent bookings not allowed if off a ship it's contracted with..

Should run around $30-45usd one way for up to four passengers.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for this reply. I contacted them and they now offer transporation on their website but charging $80 for two people just for the transportation. Meanwhile, pick up from a fairly close to cruise port hotel is just $33 for two. Seems an unfair surcharge for pick up at cruise port so I am now looking for other options instead of that tour. So unfortunate.

Thank you for this reply. I contacted them and they now offer transporation on their website but charging $80 for two people just for the transportation. Meanwhile, pick up from a fairly close to cruise port hotel is just $33 for two. Seems an unfair surcharge for pick up at cruise port so I am now looking for other options instead of that tour. So unfortunate.

What hotel has pickup that's $33? As essentially , there aren't any hotels right near the port besides Auberge Seraphine... Pretty much any other hotel is at least a $15-20 cab rude away, one way...

• 2 months later...
What hotel has pickup that's $33? As essentially , there aren't any hotels right near the port besides Auberge Seraphine... Pretty much any other hotel is at least a $15-20 cab rude away, one way...

There are several that are just 2 km from the cruise port and actually further away from the destination. So less than half price to what cruise passengers are being charged.