Island tour vs full island tour

mawvkysc

I was looking at the taxi rates from International Pier. It lists an island tour for $70 and a full island tour for $100. Does anyone know the difference? Is it just and extra hr. of time for the latter? (City Tour was a different price)

I would think time is the main criteria and places are negotiable but be sure to determine an agreement before you leave.

I would like to know, also. Which tour is necessary to be driven around the “wild side” of the island, stopping for a few minutes for photo ops (no bars), and being dropped off at Paradise Beach.

Talk to dispatch regarding your requirements before you leave but be sure to have an idea of where you want to go if it is important since there is no guarantee you will have an english speaking driver if you just take a taxi driver on the day.

We did this private island tour once https://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/cozumel/cozumel-private-island-tours/ and it was totally customizable and they stopped where we wanted to go . Our driver was great and gave us all sorts of recommendations. Definitely worth it if you are a family like us as it ends up being a great rate