Breakaway - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

Well-beyond-stuffed, we’re off to our rooms via the 3-door elevator (yes, there are operating doors on 3 of the 4 sides). My sister’s two rooms are on floor 1.5, and we have rooms on floors 2 and 3, both above them.

0a3ed1cfeeb89efc67e38351a740dce8.jpg

Or maybe they’re on floor 0.5 - not quite sure. I just know that it’s a miracle each time I actually manage to find my room.

That’s it for Day Cruise-Minus-2. Dad is currently sitting at JFK, and will be joining in on the fun tomorrow around noon. We’ll share one evening in Copenhagen together before boarding the Breakaway on Sunday.

Sleep tight, mom, and don’t let the fireflies bite. We’ll take care of dad, and you take care of yourself. See you soon. XO

Is anybody on Untappd? I downloaded it last night to track this Baltic spree. If you are on it, friend me and tell me what I’m doing wrong.

I am Doug, I just friend requested you. Looking forward to seeing what you drink this week!

I woke up this morning with wicked caffeine withdrawal - after consuming a single iced coffee yesterday morning. Normally I have 4-5 a day, and it all caught up with me during the overnight.

We had our morning coffee, hit this complimentary hotel breakfast, and then returned to bed. It’s now just over noon, and dad’s plane just landed. I think the entire group is now scrambling to get ready. That’s what my parents get for leaving us unsupervised for an extended period.

Things will be picking up shortly! Heading out on a “Hey Captain” boat tour around 5 PM, and walking around the waterfront.

Edited by TheDougOut

Off to central station for caffeine redemption, and Sue is showing me all of her finds. Including their stellar 7-11...

77922867ab978f3db0c6c04935a5c97e.jpg

e42746063448a8cd2e32ace69471f1e7.jpg

f78164bda363486383f5e89572e1167b.jpg

And a quaint Danish Coffee Shoppe...

283456998045614a03f206d93136fcdc.jpg

Waiting for our iced, including one for dad.