Where is the Jade in February 2019? Chartered?

kdmbluerzr

Hi fellow cruisers. Anyone out there know where the Jade is scheduled to sail in February 2019? Haven't been able to find anything for her, even looked for charters with Sixthman along with others, nothing for January or February. She went through a pretty significant dry dock a year ago, so I wouldn't think that is part of anything.

Thanks for any help. :)

• 2 months later...

Thank you all for responses and input. When I first posted the question NCL did not have the Jade schedule for Jan and Feb on their calendar. I too, have a cruise booked on the Jade, ended up choosing the March 1 sailing, 10 day southern Carib. Happy cruising to you all! :)

Thank you all for responses and input. When I first posted the question NCL did not have the Jade schedule for Jan and Feb on their calendar. I too, have a cruise booked on the Jade, ended up choosing the March 1 sailing, 10 day southern Carib. Happy cruising to you all! :)

I'm on the March 1st too - see you onboard :-) we have a roll call if you haven't already joined

We are on this one too. First time on Norwegian, and first time sailing with kids (hubby and I both used to work onboard Princess)

Welcome aboard! I love NCL and I hope you do too :) We're leaving our little one behind for this cruise so it'll just be me and DH.