Movies filmed on Harmony of the Seas

I added it to my list also, and it said I would be notified when it was available. I took that to mean it wasn't yet?

You're right. The selection is there, but it is not available yet. Looks like a good movie though!

Looks interesting. Will check it out.

Willing to bet that the vast majority of filming was on sets design to look like the ship's interior. Probably long shots of the entire ship are real.

Quite a few people on here were there to see it being filmed, and saw the stars of the film on board.

Um, watching that, was anyone else like, "Yeah, right! You can't just show up to board with a different person than was on the reservation!"

And there is no honeymoon suite. LOL

LOL...you know it is a movie, not a documentary, right?:')

Was this the film they started filming after the extended Irma cruise?

Yes it was. We were on the HOS during the first week Irma started. The 7 days turned into 10 days since FLL port was closed by the coast guard. After the 10 day cruise the port was finally reopened around 2pm, due to our flights being cancelled 3x, thankfully Royal offered current pax to stay on for an additional 4 days and we gladly accepted paying a small additional fee of course. It was during that 4 day cruise that the movie was being filmed. Coastal Kitchen/Suite Lounge was used so it was closed and Suite Guests used 150 Central as the temp Coastal Kitchen. We met Kelsey and Kristin. Due to missing the first few days of filming the movie crew went back out on the next 7 day cruise. Also there was a famous classic rock singer or drummer (I forget) having dinner with the Captain in Coastal one night. At one point we had 3 hurricanes surrounding us while we were in the Gulf of Mexico. We had Irma, Maria & Jose. Only 1 day we had 15' swells and many pax got sick but other than that the weather truly was perfect. We were in the A1 Aqua Theater suite and had an amazing time.

That looks very fun to watch Well, after you get past the “can’t switch the person” and “honeymoon suite” reference, and I’m betting there will be more things we “professionals” catch. But i digress.

Big names too. I’m looking forward to watching it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do you know the name of the Hallmark Movie?

Love At Sea

Alexa stars as an event planner organizing a culinary cruise and has everything set to the last detail...until she learns she'll be dealing with the rookie cruise director, portrayed by Carlos, who has his own way of doing things.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7936538/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_3

August 11, 2018