Rum distilleries in Nassau

islacruzer

We’ve been to Nassau once before and did the John Watlins tour, but I heard there was a Bacardi distillery and I can’t seem to find this on a map. I do see a Bacardi store but not a distillery. Are there other Rum Distilleries on Nassau that adults can tour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am wondering if anyone has the answer for me, We will be on NCL Escape in October, 2019 and was wondering if there are any tours that they offer which are connected to the rum or beer tastings such as John Watlings or Nassau Run and Food Walking tour. Looking at there ads it appears that they are within walking distance of the pier and are down town, The problem is from what the ads says they only have 10-12 people per tour, Nothing is posted with NCL as to any tours which I accept since it is over a year away and the place are not selling tickets that far ahead but thought maybe NCL made arrangements to sell tickets for the tours. I realize that we are only in Nassau for the day and possible 2 tours will be offered but what the heck I though I would ask fellow CC members for any input. In the past when I was in Nassau I was dragged to places to shop and maybe if I was good I could stop and have one beer, Not this time Any information would be appreciated.

I am wondering if anyone has the answer for me, We will be on NCL Escape in October, 2019 and was wondering if there are any tours that they offer which are connected to the rum or beer tastings such as John Watlings or Nassau Run and Food Walking tour. Looking at there ads it appears that they are within walking distance of the pier and are down town, The problem is from what the ads says they only have 10-12 people per tour, Nothing is posted with NCL as to any tours which I accept since it is over a year away and the place are not selling tickets that far ahead but thought maybe NCL made arrangements to sell tickets for the tours. I realize that we are only in Nassau for the day and possible 2 tours will be offered but what the heck I though I would ask fellow CC members for any input. In the past when I was in Nassau I was dragged to places to shop and maybe if I was good I could stop and have one beer, Not this time Any information would be appreciated.

There's no reason to book through NCL. Just book direct. Try Islandz Tours: http://islandztours.com/tours-booking/