Has anyone done the VIP Luxury Sailing Excursion from Nassau?

sailawaybellaluna

Hello!

I'm considering doing the VIP Luxury Sailing excursion from Nassau, advertised as a shore excursion through Carnival. I've been to Nassau a couple of times, but never done something like this (just had beach days and done Atlantis previously). I'm going with one of my best friends and we were thinking of splurging a bit for this excursion. It's $105.99/person and the description is as follows:

Welcome aboard! Start your day with a short one block walk to our marina, where bathroom, changing room and lockers will be available for you. After a quick morning briefing, you will board our beautiful Beneteau Cyclades 50’, a unique French Sailboat. Sail away the Caribbean for 2.5 hours among good music and an unlimited variety of cocktails, beer & sparkling wine. Soak up the sun as our attentive crew will take you, weather permitting, to a unique stop where you can dip into the water for a refreshing swim or a quick snorkel session. Enjoy brightly colored corals and tropical sea life while our Captain prepares a delicious lunch onboard served on an original Japanese Bento box with homemade bread basket on the side. After a healthy feast, you can lie back and relax, or join the captain and learn new navigation skills as we sail gently back to the marina.

I'd love to hear from anyone that has done this specific excursion, or perhaps even has an alternative to recommend through a private vendor?

Thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...