Marina music

UDSpud

We recently returned from a 25 day Marina cruise. Despite frequent CC complaints about the entertainment, I found the Marina Production Company to be of consistently high quality. ( I also saw "Wicked" in London for 33 Lbs per ticket. Better, but not by that much.)

Thanks to Amanda, Kacey, Robbie and Travis - Elana and Mason - Samantha, Michael, Bethany-Jayne, James, Casey and Attila. All very good performers and even better individual people.

Anyone sailing on the Marina soon can draw their own conclusions.

I find some of the complainers never go to the shows

Some nights you cannot get a seat so some must be going to watch the shows

We do not bother with the comedians but enjoy most of the other performers

JMO

We recently returned from a 25 day Marina cruise. Despite frequent CC complaints about the entertainment, I found the Marina Production Company to be of consistently high quality. ( I also saw "Wicked" in London for 33 Lbs per ticket. Better, but not by that much.)

Thanks to Amanda, Kacey, Robbie and Travis - Elana and Mason - Samantha, Michael, Bethany-Jayne, James, Casey and Attila. All very good performers and even better individual people.

Anyone sailing on the Marina soon can draw their own conclusions.

I have said this many times before on these boards - glad to hear that you agree.

Not exactly West End/Broadway quality but what reasonable person would expect that on a cruise ship?

The fact that the performers on Oceania also participate in many other ship activities and mingle socially with passengers makes it so much more personal and that much nicer; you have a chance to get to know these wonderful young people a little better (if you wish).

You never see them on Crystal (and most other cruise lines) except on the stage.