Has anyone booked a cruise through the 3 days Promotion going on right now?

Country-Bumpkin

Some benefits come from the TA, some from Princess.

The specialty dining perk is a part of every full-suite booking on Princess, it is not a perk from the TA.

In this 3-day sale, there is an additional specialty dining perk with full suites as we now have two on our trip next year.

We have our next summer cruise all booked under this promotion, the 13-day Canada and Colonial American.

We did get the perks from the sale, plus the T/A added an extra $100 OBC. The price was the same as the Princess WEB. Currently, there were no Princess sales applicable to this sailing, so it's a win-win for us. This is what we ended up with:

-Free Drink Package ($1794)

-Free Gratuities ($403)

-One Free Specialty Dining ($58)

-750.00 OnBoard Savings Booklet ($.01)

-Additional $100 OBC added by the T/A (Not part of the sale for those looking for it)

While we could have took advantage of the reduced deposit of $200, we went ahead used our FCC which gave us an additional $100 a person on a cruise of this length, and booking a suite.

Here are the details, as today is the last day of the sale.

For North American clients only, on new bookings made June 21-23 for sailing Summer 2019 through Spring 2020, with a few excluded sailings.

Free Pre-Paid Gratuities, for guests 1 & 2, any cabin category.

Plus, free on board coupon book, any cabin category.

Plus, Free Premier Beverage Package for guests 1 & 2, Free Soda Package guests 3 & 4, Balcony and up.

Plus, Free Specialty Dinner for all cabin guests, Mini Suite and up.

Plus, many of the sailings give an additional savings (usually $100 pp) off the rate for Captain's Circle members.

Plus, on sailings where this agency has reserved group space there will be a small on board credit of $50 per cabin.

The deposit is refundable, and reduced.

I think that covers it, any other questions, please reach out.

Edited by terry&mike
misprint

For those who are concerned that their perks may not be saved to your booking, please ask your agent to send you the Special Requests/Gifts page that agents have access to on the booking, it will list all the perks by passenger.

Mine isn't listed in the personaliser, but when I go to "print travel summary" it shows up there!

Thank you, mine shows up there as well.

These are the perks we received from this sale (in CND $)

PREMIER BEVERAGE PACKAGE PROMOTION $603.61 x 2

1 6X8 PHOTO OR PHOTO CREDIT-NO CASH $16.23

*CRUISE NIGHT COUPON BOOKS $0.00 x 2

COMPLIMENTARY GRATUITIES (SUITES) $101.50 x 2

SPECIALTY RESTAURANT COVER CHARGE $36.25 x 2

That's not this 3-day sale that is going on as the deposit is refundable.

Does the sailing you are looking at, fall within the date ranges of the sale?

Sailing is August 10th, 2019 Royal Princess Penthouse Suite.(Cabin type S3)..........Corner Balcony Cabin on the aft facing the wake.....for 2 people.can you check for me and let me know what you see?

Okay seems to be there now...............this is for a 7 day cruise.

Expedia SpecialsFREE Specialty Dining

included

Reduced Deposit

included

FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities

included

FREE Coupon Book

included

Premier Drink Package

included

Cruise Total: $8,358.00

Deposit due now: $200.00

Edited by Jimbo

Sailing is August 10th, 2019 Royal Princess Penthouse Suite...........Corner Balcony Cabin on the aft facing the wake.....for 2 people.can you check for me and let me know what you see?

Your cruise does get the full benefits, not sure about your cabin. You will need to call today. Google princess cruises sailings during our 3 day sale from june 21 - 23. Sorry posting at same time :)

So right now I'm booked with an outside agency............

I got a price of $ 4000 per person..........$8000 with the Landmark OBC of $ 550...........

So which is a better deal, not sure how much the perks are worth in the above post with the 3 day sale price is costing me $ 358 more then paying now and offers no OBC.

Which is better?

Can the agency that is offering the 3 day sale also get the landmark OBC offer too from Princess? $500 for my sailing, besides the perks the 3 day sale agency is offering?

Edited by Jimbo

Jimbo, I am not sure if you are looking at the offer for this limited TA promotion.

I am hearing that the price quoted is the same as other quotes... But, both the beverage package and gratuities are included.

On a longer sailing, those two perks. (which are calculated per-day) can be very valuable.

Probably a lot more than that existing OBC you mention.

Good luck with this travel planning!!!

Jimbo, I am not sure if you are looking at the offer for this limited TA promotion.

I am hearing that the price quoted is the same as other quotes... But, both the beverage package and gratuities are included.

On a longer sailing, those two perks. (which are calculated per-day) can be very valuable.

Probably a lot more than that existing OBC you mention.

Good luck with this travel planning!!!

I guess my real question now is can you get the limited TA promotion perks with the landmark OBC offer that Princess is offering right now?

Is the Landmark still available????Not sure I am still seeing that.

I am seeing Time-Away, Alaska, and Drop-and-go...

I am guessing that you would have to do a complete re-booking?

You would probably have to find this limited promo and call and really get a quote on what they can offer as far as OBC.

I guess my real question now is can you get the limited TA promotion perks with the landmark OBC offer that Princess is offering right now?

I don't think you will be able to combine them both into one booking, especially since the Landmark Sale is a Princess sale/promotion and the 3-day sale is only being offered by one specific travel agent.

Value wise, to see what it's worth, the Suite Grats are $15.50 a day per person, the Beverage Package is $68.99 a day per person, and the specialty dining is $29 a person.

With a full suite, you get the first night's specialty included, and with that promotion, you will get a second night.

Is the Landmark still available????Not sure I am still seeing that.

I am seeing Time-Away, Alaska, and Drop-and-go...

I am guessing that you would have to do a complete re-booking?

You would probably have to find this limited promo and call and really get a quote on what they can offer as far as OBC.

Checked again...........On the Princess site and the 3 day sale agency price my cabin is listed for $8958.

I booked a while ago and I got my cabin for $8000 with the landmark promo OBC credit added to it , I obtained the extra $500 OBC to the $50 oBC I all ready had.............

So I even think now if i were to rebook I would be paying $958 more..............and no way are those perks I listed above worth $ $958 plus losing my $500 OBC. So I think I should just leave my reservation alone and with my current travel agency.

Checked again...........On the Princess site and the 3 day sale agency price my cabin is listed for $8958.

I booked a while ago and I got my cabin for $8000 with the landmark promo OBC credit added to it , I obtained the extra $500 OBC to the $50 oBC I all ready had.............

So I even think now if i were to rebook I would be paying $958 more..............and no way are those perks I listed above worth $ $958 plus losing my $500 OBC. So I think I should just leave my reservation alone and with my current travel agency.

Probably a good idea, as for the 3 day promo sale it is for NEW bookings only (not bookings that are re-fared) so you would potentially lose your cabin, as you'd have to cancel that booking and book a complete new booking.

You'd be gaining beverage package worth $68/day x 2, grats worth $15/day x 2, $50 OBC per cabin, Specialty Dinner worth $29 x2; possibly $100 per person off for Captain's Circle discount. Doesn't sound like it's better.

And for the record Landmark sale, and 3 Day Sale are not combinable.

I would agree with you as in your case, you are better off keeping what you have booked and we would stick with it too.

We just booked a Alaska cruise tour and 7 night southbound cruise through this agency for August next year. We’ve gotten good service so far, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. With this booking we received a premium beverage package x2, pre-paid gratuities x2, one specialty dining x2, a coupon book supposedly valued at $750 to use onboard, $50 obc and an additional $100 dollars off by being Ruby Captain’s Circle members. We booked a regular mini suite on the hump.