See the Best of Nassau

flygirlmare

Better than a ship's tour, our family of 9 used Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi & Tours for a private tour in their air conditioned van. We customized our itinerary to see the sights that WE wanted to see, and the driver was ready when WE wanted to leave. It cost about what it would cost for the ship's tour, except that it was customized, just for us. Read about it at: www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147416-d3746669-r589745380-Cheryl_s_Bahamas_Taxi_and_Private_Tours-Nassau_New_Providence_Island_Bahamas.html

My review is called 4 hour private tour.

Better than a ship's tour, our family of 9 used Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi & Tours for a private tour in their air conditioned van. We customized our itinerary to see the sights that WE wanted to see, and the driver was ready when WE wanted to leave. It cost about what it would cost for the ship's tour, except that it was customized, just for us. Read about it at: www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147416-d3746669-r589745380-Cheryl_s_Bahamas_Taxi_and_Private_Tours-Nassau_New_Providence_Island_Bahamas.html

My review is called 4 hour private tour.

How much did you pay per person for the tour?

$30 per hour... and we chose 4 hours. Admission to Ardastra Zoo ($18 for adults and $9 for children) and Ft. Charlotte (cheap... I think less than $5 each & tip to tour guide) was additional. Tour company also provided beverages and frozen ice pops for the kids. There were 9 of us and it was no more expensive than a ship excursion would have been for all of us -- plus we got to see & do exactly what we wanted to -- and we determined when we wanted to leave and go to the next location.

• 2 weeks later...
$30 per hour... and we chose 4 hours. Admission to Ardastra Zoo ($18 for adults and $9 for children) and Ft. Charlotte (cheap... I think less than $5 each & tip to tour guide) was additional. Tour company also provided beverages and frozen ice pops for the kids. There were 9 of us and it was no more expensive than a ship excursion would have been for all of us -- plus we got to see & do exactly what we wanted to -- and we determined when we wanted to leave and go to the next location.

so it was $120.00 Per person? or you mean $120. total for all 9 ppl. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry.... it was $80 per hour for the 15 person van/driver/beverages -- times 4 hours = $320 plus tip. Then the admission to Ardastra Zoo and the Fort were extra. Add on the tip to the driver, tip to guide at Queens Staircase, and tip to tour guide at the fort, it came out to $68 per person, and there were 8 of us. For a private 4 hour customized tour, I think it was a great deal.

Edited by flygirlmare