Art Deco South Beach Hotel

Boston GM

We are spending three days on South Beach before our Oceania cruise and celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary. We would appreciate suggestions on an art deco hotel with a nice pool and beach location. We are currently considering The Hotel and The Savoy so opinions on those two and recommendations on others we should consider would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Tread

The Crowne Plaza Z Ocean is fantastic. Right across the street from the beach and included beach chairs and facilities for hotel guests. Lovely pool and hot tub and very unique art deco décor in both hotel and rooms. Location is great too, close to lots of shops and restaurants and Lincoln Road Mall. Restaurant in the hotel is great. Beds and showers in rooms are amazing and all rooms are suites. Can't recommend this enough.

We stayed at the Surfcomber by Doubletree. I would not hesitate to stay there again. The pool area is beautiful, it's right on the beach, nice location for walking/shopping/eating.

The Surfcomber hasn't been a Doubletree in about four years. It is a Kimpton Hotel and double the price.

To the OP, I love The Hotel. It was the first rooftop pool in Miami and is still a really cool hotel.

The Crowne Plaza Z Ocean is fantastic. Right across the street from the beach and included beach chairs and facilities for hotel guests. Lovely pool and hot tub and very unique art deco décor in both hotel and rooms. Location is great too, close to lots of shops and restaurants and Lincoln Road Mall. Restaurant in the hotel is great. Beds and showers in rooms are amazing and all rooms are suites. Can't recommend this enough.

I agree, the restaurant in the hotel, The Front Porch, is great and is one of my faves.