Which side of the ship?

Boston GM

We have booked a Vista suite on the Regatta and know that the right side of the ship will be facing the shoreline. In a Vista Suite, how much does it matter which side of the ship you are on? We are on the ocean side but hope being in front will not make that matter much.

Thank you,

Tread

Well, there is a divider between the two Vistas. I didn't notice the last time we were in one (on Marina) if there was a problem looking to the side across the divider. Certainly there's no problem looking FORWARD! I have a similar problem in that we'll be in a VS on Marina leaving NY Harbor in May and I know we'll be on the right side to see The Lady, but I'm not sure how well we will see our home in Brooklyn (which will be to the left). So we may just go topside anyway on the sail away.

The real answer probably depends on your itinerary and which ports you will be entering/leaving. Your TA or Oceania probably can answer that question better than we can.

Mura

We have booked a Vista suite on the Regatta and know that the right side of the ship will be facing the shoreline. In a Vista Suite, how much does it matter which side of the ship you are on? We are on the ocean side but hope being in front will not make that matter much.

Thank you,

Tread

It does not matter because for a variety of reasons the ship will not sail within sight of land while you are at sea for 70 to 80% of the time anyway.