So here is my dilemma...

carrieluvsgreg

We like to book our next cruise while onboard. (To take advantage of the OBC booking bonus). We will be on the Dream in April. We like to cruise once every 6-9 months. So, normally we would board already having our next trip picked out, sailing sometime between October and February. Here's where it gets tricky. I teach at an educational co-op that is trying to boost enrollment. As an incentive, they have offered to take all staff members and their spouses on a 4-day cruise next February! (If we get "x" number of students...)This trip will be on Royal, as my administrator is an avid cruiser and always travel with them.

So, in short, if this trip happens, we wouldn't need to book anything with Carnival til later in '15. If this trip doesn't happen, I would really like to take a trip on carnival on this same week...

I'm not familiar with booking and canceling. I don't know if I can "move" a booked trip and still keep my OBC. this while,thing would sure be a whole lot easier if they still had the future cruise certificates... Sigh... Just don't know what to do!

I too would like to know these things. Along with that, I have booked a cruise with 5 cabins total for family members. Can I cancel these and rebook during my cruise next week? I need to make some serious changes on these bookings anyway since the names have changed (marriages). The price of these bookings is the same now as when I booked.

Any help for all of the questions re booking on board?

I too would like to know these things. Along with that, I have booked a cruise with 5 cabins total for family members. Can I cancel these and rebook during my cruise next week? I need to make some serious changes on these bookings anyway since the names have changed (marriages). The price of these bookings is the same now as when I booked.

Any help for all of the questions re booking on board?

I booked my upcoming cruise while on board Liberty in October and once home I changed ships. They transferred everything including the booking number and the OBC to the new sailing, no problem.

I also remember that they said the cruise is fully refundable. If it were me, I would cancel the cabins right before leaving so chances of getting the same cabins will be greater.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked my upcoming cruise while on board Liberty in October and once home I changed ships. They transferred everything including the booking number and the OBC to the new sailing, no problem.

I also remember that they said the cruise is fully refundable. If it were me, I would cancel the cabins right before leaving so chances of getting the same cabins will be greater.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. That makes me feel better! We will probably pick something further out and then if the work trip doesn't pan out move our trip to that same week do I don't have such a lull between trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do not book ES then yes you can cancel and rebook your cruise before final payment and you will keep your OBC. If you go to that little seminar or whatever they call it, they will tell you to do that. You can always change your fare code to ES later if you want, and it's offered.