Reasons cruise not showing on web site

Checked on our cruise, Carnival Spirit 17th July 2015 Sth Pacific, and it is no longer showing up on their web site. What does this mean? Fully booked:) or cancelled:eek:. The cruises before and after are there on Carnivals search engine. Feeling a tad apprehensive atm.

Checked on our cruise, Carnival Spirit 17th July 2015 Sth Pacific, and it is no longer showing up on their web site. What does this mean? Fully booked:) or cancelled:eek:. The cruises before and after are there on Carnivals search engine. Feeling a tad apprehensive atm.

An online TA site I use from time to time is showing it sold out. But its weird its showing two cruises for that day.

17 July 2015

11 Nights

Carnival Spirit

Sold Out

17 July 2015

8 Nights

Carnival Spirit

Sold Out

Edited by icat2000

An online TA site I use from time to time is showing it sold out. But its weird its showing two cruises for that day.

17 July 2015

11 Nights

Carnival Spirit

Sold Out

17 July 2015

8 Nights

Carnival Spirit

Sold Out

Yes, that's weird. The 2 cruises before and after are still showing, so the dates you have for the 11 nighter cannot be correct.

I hope you are correct re sold out.

Warrants a phone call to Carnival asap.

Yes, def. Will have to wait a few more days for that though I think:mad: We had originally booked an August cruise, when same thing happened on their web site. I rang at time with no explanations, cruise according to them was still there. Then a week later received email that cruise had been cancelled due to dry dock....hence our shifting over to this 17th July cruise. During that scenario approx 5 cruises were 'missing'. This is different, cos cruises prior and after are still showing up.

Wondering if this has happened to other cruisers on Carnival Oz, when the cruise is sold out. I have never seen any of our our past cruises (other lines) disappear before, even the sold out ones have been listed as 'sold out'. I hope icat is correct.

Its still shows up on one site I follow, but another one has it listed but just Call Me for the prices , which usually means Sold Out.

30-Jun-2015 South Pacific & New Zealand 8 Nights Spirit, Pacific Island ex Sydney Return

08-Jul-2015 South Pacific & New Zealand 9 Nights Spirit, Pacific Islands ex Sydney Roundtrip

17-Jul-2015 South Pacific & New Zealand 8 Nights Spirit, Pacific Islands Cruise ex Sydney Roundtrip

25-Jul-2015 South Pacific & New Zealand 7 Nights Spirit, Pacific Islands ex Sydney Return

01-Aug-2015 Australia 15 Nights Spirit, ex Sydney to Singapore

03-Aug-2015 Australia 13 Nights Spirit, ex Brisbane to Singapore

30-Aug-2015 Australia 13 Nights Spirit, ex Singapore to Brisbane

30-Aug-2015 Australia 15 Nights Spirit, ex Singapore to Sydney

14-Sep-2015 South Pacific & New Zealand 11 Nights Spirit, Pacific Islands Cruise ex Sydney Return

Feeling so much better after all your quick responses. THANK YOU!! They should list it as 'sold out' to save people like me having panic attacks (and having to drink a second glass of wine!)

Yes, def. Will have to wait a few more days for that though I think:mad: We had originally booked an August cruise, when same thing happened on their web site. I rang at time with no explanations, cruise according to them was still there. Then a week later received email that cruise had been cancelled due to dry dock....hence our shifting over to this 17th July cruise. During that scenario approx 5 cruises were 'missing'. This is different, cos cruises prior and after are still showing up.

Wondering if this has happened to other cruisers on Carnival Oz, when the cruise is sold out. I have never seen any of our our past cruises (other lines) disappear before, even the sold out ones have been listed as 'sold out'. I hope icat is correct.

Surely, it couldn't happen to you twice! You'll have to let CC know when you next book a cruise, so we know to avoid booking the same cruise. :)

Hope it works out for you.