Booked on Allure is this a good cabin pick??? 10651

Hello I booked this cabin today on Allure Central park cabin 10651 can you please share your thoughts if it seems ok??

Thank you

Hello,

I think you have made an excellent choice. I was on Harmony in April and had Central Park Balcony 10207, which is in the forward half of the park close to the near center (6 forward of living wall) on the port side. Your cabin 10651 is in the aft half of the park, 3 from the end on the starboard side. You will have great views of the gardens below and Rising Tide Bar.

The lights are beautiful at night, and there is a live musician in the park at night and the sound is played over the speakers. My cabin was almost directly above where the musician was set up; if possible I'd recommend a cabin in the forward half of the park for this reason but because it's piped in through the speakers I don't think it really matters.

All in all, I think you have chosen a great cabin. I have added photos of the views from my balcony on Harmony, and having been on Oasis and Allure can say that the park is identical on all three ships. The first photo is facing aft, and the second photo is facing forward. Because your cabin is located on the other side of the park from mine, I was able to circle the general area of where your cabin is located to help give you an idea of what your views will be.

You will LOVE the cabin, think you made the right choice so give yourself a pat on the back! My cruise on Allure I had a Boardwalk Balcony and loved it, but immediately fell in love with the serenity of my Central Park Balcony on Harmony and would easily recommend this category to anyone. Very much enjoyed sitting out on the balcony in the evenings with dessert and enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. Have a great cruise, and let me know if you have any other questions regarding the cabin or ship in general!

5ef49a52b51f4e0bf0744ce693548055.jpg

4b5bd19d2b1e38475124aeb4600755a6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by CreativeCruiser119