Constellation room sizes and balconies

realnice46

M class ships have multiple regular balcony cabins way upfront that have larger balconies. They are known as the 'Sweet Sixteen'. Cabins on either side of the 'hump' have larger balconies on both categories of ships. AQ cabins on Deck 11 sometimes have larger balconies (those facing aft) or smaller than normal balconies (some of those on the sides). Other cabins facing aft also have larger balconies (sorry, don't have a list of types as I don't sail them due to noise, soot, and/or motion). Sorry, don't have the link you are mentioning.

About a month ago there was a thread indicating which rooms on Constellation had larger balconies or room sizes. I can't seem to find it, can someone help me find that thread.

If you go to cruisedeckplans.com, a free app for TAs, it has info and deck plans for all lines and ships. There are stars on various decks, which, when you hover over them indicate positive and negatives about various cabins. I always consult that whenever I choose a cabin. It also has a feature that allows you to drag one deck atop another so you can see what's directly above and below you.