Where to buy Tifaifai quilts

bogiestack

From the tender port as you are walking into town, you will see a playground on the left, the little shop is on the right side next to a bar. She also makes the dresses for the dancers. The one I bought was supposed to go to a festival but we bargain and she sold it to me. I love ❤️ it.

I showed this thread to my Wife, who quilts. She is very interested in getting a Tifaifai quilt on our cruise next May. Since this thread started I have been searching for a website on a shop that sells these quilts. So, I really appreciate the description of the location of the shop in Rarotonga as we are on a Cook Island cruise as well.

Hopefully, we make it to Rarotonga as I have been reading that this island is one that they have to skip occasionally.

Was the prices of the quilts around what you paid? That price is about the limit of what I would want to pay for a quilt. Did they take a credit card or did you pay in cash?

Thanks,

Doug

They do take credit cards. But this is also a reminder to not let the shop in town that has nothing but quilts talk you into something. The are all machine made from a factory, unless you don't care about that. The one I have is handmade. I think at the time she had 3 of them hanging on the wall. Well worth the money. Enjoy your trip. We love the PG been on her 4 times now. :):):):)